anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?

Cj and Pc are accountable for the loss last year first and foremost, too much debating and rolling. Playing to not lose is not the same as playing to win and the B's are mindset to play to not lose.

Sav yapping at Sob for doing nothing is not putting Sav on the block, at Cj and Pc for not replacing Kess would be my guess as it cost a cup final-PERIOD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?

In Response to Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?:
    In Response to Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy? : What's Chiarelli going to say?  "Hey, that guy, let me tell you, he is like, you know, the worst possible guy I've ever seen in the locker room.  Everybody hates him.  He's all me, me, me, me, me.   You see how he tried to blame Vladdy for that too many men penalty?  What a girl.  I used to tell him:  You have to hold yourself accountable, ya know?  He doesn't listen.  All he listens to is Marc Savard.  The guy praises himself in the mirror for cripe's sakes.  Can't wait to get rid of him, but that contract I gave him is just killing anything.  Nobody wants him.  Nobody likes him.  I sort of wish he'd just retire."
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

No, PC's not gonna say those things. But he could have just ignored those Savard locker room rumors as he did with Kessel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

"You don't have to be around the Bruins very long to hear the murmurs and whispers that Savard is not exactly beloved by his teammates. It was kind of telling that when Pittsburgh's Matt Cooke delivered his blindside blast to Savard, even the Bruins' delayed reactions to the play lacked the alacrity you would expect when another team cheap-shots your best player."

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/gasper/2010/06/under_marc_sava.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?:[QUOTEhttp://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/gasper/2010/06/under_marc_sava.htmlPosted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD[/QUOTE]

A basketball/baseball writer who said the Bruins wouldn't make the playoffs and if they did wouldn't get out of the first round is now supposed to convince me that Savard is all of a sudden a cancer ? Try again BFIM try again...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

CSNNE.COM: Joe Haggerty reports, "there's a "pretty good chance" Savard won't be back with the Bruins next season. Chiarelli has reportedly had trade talks with the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames but nothing came of those discussions, likely due to his seeking a top-four defenseman in return. Off-ice issues, such as supposed unhappiness in Savard's play by new team president Cam Neely, are rumored driving the Savard trade speculation, which Neely recently denied. Still, Savard's one-dimensional play and age plus the addition via the draft of Tyler Seguin could keep him in trade rumors."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let's break that down:

Joe Haggerty reports, "there's a "pretty good chance" Savard won't be back with the Bruins next season.

Meaning:  When there is smoke, there might be fire.  It's possible.

Chiarelli has reportedly had trade talks with the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames but nothing came of those discussions, likely due to his seeking a top-four defenseman in return.

Meaning:  Here are a couple of teams Chiarelli might have spoken with to no avail.  It might be because Chiarelli is looking for more than these teams are willing to give.

Off-ice issues, such as supposed unhappiness in Savard's play by new team president Cam Neely, are rumored driving the Savard trade speculation, which Neely recently denied.

Meaning:  None of this is substantiated, and even Cam Neely said it's not true.

Still, Savard's one-dimensional play and age plus the addition via the draft of Tyler Seguin could keep him in trade rumors.

Meaning:  Here's what created the rumor.

To recap:  It's unknown whether Chiarelli spoke with these clubs about this player.  If he did, they would have spurned him because he's looking for too much.  The rumor has been fueled by specualtion, but the team President said it's not true.  It'll continue to be a rumor because the B's drafted a center.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Sinden doesn't love Savard's game either. And Cam's probably seeing a lot more of Harry these days. I doubt Sinden loves Chiarelli's game either. I do know that Harry would've done a better job of moving Savard/Thomas so far. Heck, Harry wouldn't have been in this Cap Room Hell in the first place, saddled by fat and onerous contracts like the ones Chiarelli hands out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

The fact that Jeremy Jacobs didn't climb over the boards and KO Matt Cooke shows that the owner doesn't like him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: anyone think savvy is unliked in the lockerroom, or there is behind the scenes controversy?:
    The fact that Jeremy Jacobs didn't climb over the boards and KO Matt Cooke shows that the owner doesn't like him.
    Posted by felixwas

This ^

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PC and Cam Neely don't care what Harry Sinden thinks neither does JJ. They just wheel not Ol "not wild about Harry" every once in awhile to make him feel good.