Avs Interested in Fernandez...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

http://sportstalkbuzz.com/2009/01/26/manny-fernandez-to-colorado-trade-imminent/

hmm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

We should hold out for J.m.Lyles. Leopold is just more of what we already have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Why would the Bruins weaken themselves at the goalie position with the playoffs coming up? .. suppose Thomas injures himself and is out for a long period of time .. then what?? Tukka, unproven goalie heading into the playoffs .. would not like their chances of advancing past the first round..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]We should hold out for J.m.Lyles. Leopold is just more of what we already have.[/Quote]

Yeah ok fanboy, I'm sure the Avs would trade one of there best defenseman for a 35 year old goalie who cant stay healthy and is almost making $5 million a year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

A trade involving manny would have to be a swap of salaries as i dont see any team giving anything extra for his services.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[Quote]

Yeah ok fanboy, I'm sure the Avs would trade one of there best defenseman for a 35 year old goalie who cant stay healthy and is almost making $5 million a year.[/Quote]

But why make a trade that does not make the team better? The Avs are currently just out of the playoffs and have a very good team except for between the pipes. They need a goalie, they need this deal we do not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[Quote]
    Why would the Bruins weaken themselves at the goalie position with the playoffs coming up? .. suppose Thomas injures himself and is out for a long period of time .. then what?? Tukka, unproven goalie heading into the playoffs .. would not like their chances of advancing past the first round..[/Quote]

Fernandez is an unproven goalie too, since he's continually injured....physically or, who knows, emotionally. If Colorado will give us a good draft pick in exchange, I hope we will do it. No player trade needed. We are packed with talent at every position.

He's gone after this season. And of shakey value from now until then.

Usually teams come down to one goalie in the playoffs, and TT is our man. He needs a break now and then, and Rask can do that. Give Rask a chance and a look-at.

With Sat. and Sunday matinees this weekend , we will likely see Rask.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

And speaking of idiots BruinsCountry--2, haven't you got anything better to do than try to distort my opinions by hijacking my Forum moniker?...

Effinpathetic.

BruinsCountry-2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Haha, this one just wont die. Ill say it one last time for all to hear.....

IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED BY MGMT THAT FERNANDEZ WONT BE MOVED

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Does this confirm a lengthy injury?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Manny will have a wonky back to the day he dies. Wont stop some team from giving hm 2-3M dollars in the offseason..