Before Kovalchuck gets traded I needed to say this...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Before Kovalchuck gets traded I needed to say this...

First, I am not speculating where he's going and if he resigns. My prediction is this...If He gets traded to the "Not the Bruins". A bunch of you will be blaiming PC, saying he stupid (he's much smarter than most of us) or sleeping on the job (I bet he's been an insomniac last few weeks). On the other hand, if he does get traded here then a bunch of you will be saying we overpaid for him and blaiming PC for that. (I can see it now, in 2 years, I could be reading "man that Kovalchuck trade was awful, look at how well Player x and player x (traded to Atlanta) are playing now!"
     All in all it's Atlanta's GM that holds the cards. He may want a Chris Versteeg from Chicago instead of what the Bruins have. It's his decision. All I know is that wherever Ilya lands they are going to have to Pay up to keep him. If the reports are true it's going to take 9, 10 or 11 Million a season. That's crazy! I see some of you guys thinking he'll sign in Boston for 7 or 8 million. HA! MONEY TALKS and Ilya WALKS!
    Bruins luck is this...they get Kovalchuck (he scores 8 goals in 6 games) and he gets injured in the Olympics and misses the rest of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

Re: Before Kovalchuck gets traded I needed to say this...

omg some1 finally says it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

Re: Before Kovalchuck gets traded I needed to say this...

Well you don't have to worry about Kovy comming here, I  heard on TSN last night the Bruins are willing to give up Wideman thats there blue chip for the deal. maybe they can send wideman there for a poster of Kovy. I heard the Bruins were interested in getting Keith Ka-junk from the Blues