Begin.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beerpaul. Show beerpaul's posts

Begin.

Most importantly...I want the Bruins to win.��� Secondly....I'd love to see someone on the Bruins obliterate Begin.���� He is a repeat, cheap shot offender....his whole career.���� All his attacks on opponents occur when he can sneak up behind.....and then spear(or whatever) the unsuspecting player from behind.�� The way Boston has stepped up their game(after the loss of Savard)....gives me hope that if the Bruins play with that effort and "team first" mentality...the addition of Savard....could maybe give the Bruins a chance at the upset.�������� Goooooooooooooooo�� Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Begin.

Boston vs Montreal playoff Tickets: $145.00

Popcorn: $6.00

Beer: $8.00

Watching Luanne get hit in the mouth with a Big-Z slapper: Priceless!

Eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Begin.

I hate begin as much as any one but he can win the series for the Habs. He skates around hitting people, face washes and all that instigator stuff but never fights, he did fight Hindy after his 10 minuit shift and had help from a team mate. With that being said, the b's can't go after him and take stupid penalties. Let;s face it, Montreal is way faster and more skilled then the B's. They have to be smart to have a chance and with Bergeron and Savard in the lineup we have�a chance.It will be a great series. Even if the b's loose in 4 I don't consider this season� a lose.Go B'sA B.s fan in Leaf land ��

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoIlaK5j238I seriously can't get enough of this.� If this doesn't get you ready for Game 1 and this series, nothing will.Typical Habnot reaction to this LEVELING by Brisebois.� Skate up to McLaren,�bump him from behind, then do nothing!� Way to stick up for your teammate-nice reaction.� Totally sums up the�gutless, fish-bowl wearing Habnot pukes.�Begin, you're next.� Hot tip: keep your head up.�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Begin.

How many games did Begin get. Zero.Not even a penalty.That's the difference.Plus he got Savard from behind that Chicken S***.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

what a kick*ss clip. I've been deliberating about what kind of sign I should make for Game 3, and I think its down to either "RDS-Retourne de Stanley...CHEZ BOSTON" or "Rip Begin's Head Off"...hmmm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Begin.

That was sweet.It was Zednik's own �fault for admiring his pass.Keep�your head �up Begin you weasel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Here's another little tidbit Bergeron decided to share with everyone---�Patrice Bergeron. French his first language, and a Quebec kid, he had to be a Habs fan, no?No.Born in Quebec City in the summer of '85, he was baptized in a culture that was all Nordiques, the ex-WHA club that entered the NHL as an orphan in 1979. The Nordiques, who relocated to Denver in 1995, were his team."I was all Nordiques," said Bergeron, "and it was a huge rivalry with the Canadiens. You'd go to Le Colisee, and half the building would be in Montreal sweaters, and the other half in Nordiques. Just an unbelievable rivalry. I got to go twice to the playoffs in '93 - sat way up the white seats with my uncle and brother - and that was as a Christmas present."The Stastny brothers, Peter and Anton and Marian, were the heart and soul of those Nordiques teams. To the south, the haughty Habs were backed by the legendary Roy.http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2008/04/10/some_habs_some_hab_nots/?page=3�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

Begin.

As far as retaliation goes, the B's can't make that there #1 priority, if they do they will get skated out of the Bell Centre.� They have to focus on skating with the Canadiens(which the cant do), but mainly set the tone physically and hit the sons of bitches and make them scared to charge the net.� If they beat the crap out of those pussys they have a really good chance of winning the game.� And the other thing they cant do is cheap shot begin and give the Canadiens an extended powerplay.� This series is all about Physicallity and discipline for the B's.I actully like the B's to win it 3-1 tonight with two from Chara and one from Kreiji.� I expect Bergeron beck for game three in whick the Garden will Explode.� Bruins will take the series 4-2 in six.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

How do you prove who's the best fans in the world? Is there a scientology of "best-fans"? Or maybe you're just retarded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

I actually do read quite a bit. I've actually read plenty of surveys saying how Quebec is the most racist province in all of Canada. Survey's are great, aren't they!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Ok...lets just clear something up here...when i bring up a "survey" painting Quebec in a negative light, its dismissed as not true. When you bring up a "survey" claiming Quebec is the freakin jewel of the earth, everybody should believe it. You're sadly full of sh*t, and the way you deny the MASSIVE problems Quebec has with racism leads me to believe you're probably a racist as well. And there are zero, yes, ZERO quebec soldiers in Iraq. Canada has ZERO troops deployed in Iraq. You do have CANADIAN troops stationed in Afghanistan that you are getting ready to pull out because they have been facing resistance from the Taliban militas. So apparently Canadians live by the mantra "When the going gets tough, Canadians get going"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Ok find me an article, a newspaper article, a journal, a blog, anything that says QUEBEC soldiers (which actually should be known as Canadian soldiers, since you are part of the country....for now) are in Iraq, are dying in Iraq, have visited Iraq. I'll wait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Hey dumb*ss, we sent almost a million people to die in a civil war to try and eliminate slavery and racism. Has Quebec ever made those types of sacrifices? Yeah i'll admit the USA still has its problems, but they are a hell of a lot smaller than Quebec's. You however won't even admit QUebec is a racist province, that you all just sit there and love one another all day long. BS.�I'm still waiting for proof than Canada has troops deployed in Iraq...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Wow, you actually work? I thought the Bruins message board is your life? �And i'm not talking about Journalists, I'm talking about soldiers. You'll never find any proof that there are Canadian soldiers in Iraq because there aren't any. So basically your a dirty liar and you're lying about one of the worst things to lie about, a soldier dying for his or her country.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

Umm clue luanne, i can read french you idiot, and it says the soldier was killed in Afghanistan, not Iraq. You are a bloody liar, and you dishonor the proud memory of that man who died for your country in trying to use his death to prove you aren't a liar. Quite frankyl you disgust me for doing something like that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

So apparently you need a geography lesson in addition to your english lessons. AFGHANISTAN IS NOT IRAQ. For everyone who reads this, i just proved you as a liar about where your country's soldiers are dying in. Seriously, you are a sad individual.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Begin.

I said you don't consider yourselves canadian in Quebec, but unfortunately�for you i suppose,�thats what you are. Oh and you're a dirty liar too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Begin.

��� Ok, this has to get said once and for all.� ALL YOU GUYS ARE A FRICKEN TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres more confilct here then in BAD REALITY TV.....LOL

��� Hab bloggers: hahahaaha, habs will win cus we're part russian, part french and part Irish dude ole ole ole ole ole

��� b's bloggers: haahahahah bruins will win cuz you're frogs

��� habs bloggers: hahahaah habs will win cus we have sales on St. Catherine's St. ole ole ole ole ole ole

��� b's bloggers: hahaahah bruins will win cus we went shopping on St. Catherine's St. OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

��� LOLOLOLOOLOL

��� Guys, just shut up and enjoy gm 1 tonight

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Begin.

You got that right.� Him Koharski &�McGeough ALWAYS blow Bruins games.� They are an embarrassment to the game.� Like you said, Habs wear shields, like to throw punches with gloves on in a pile but will never square off one on one if the other guy is healthy,� standing up or has been on the ice for less than five minutes.� They are a bunch gutless divers, but again, I take pride knowing if the Bruins lose it doesnt matter.� Theyve exceeded expectations this year, will continue to get better than the Habs will get beat down in the second round like always.� They have a great record against the Bruins this year, but HORRIBLE against the rest of the league.� THEY CANT WIN IN THE SECOND ROUND........IF THEY EVEN GET THERE!!!!!!