BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!

Thats a quality plan, Nash

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EvolutionFan. Show EvolutionFan's posts

Disgusting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!:
    [QUOTE]2 blowout losses on HOME ICE! This is the Dave Lewis era all over again. Makes me sick! A $10.00 seat last season now costs $37.50 this season!!!! Did the Bruins win the Cup last season or something? Have I been in a coma? Is the recession over? Please check out these rediculous ticket prices! http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=43064
    Posted by catsalesman[/QUOTE]

Sorry but if you were stupid enough to buy them especially after not resigning thier best player then you deserve it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanoosten. Show vanoosten's posts

Go to Montreal, New York, Toronto, Vancouver and spend nothing on tickets and see how far you get! Boston, you guys need some Testosterone and jobs. You guys whine more than any other city in the world.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!:
    [QUOTE]Go to Montreal, New York, Toronto, Vancouver and spend nothing on tickets and see how far you get! Boston, you guys need some Testosterone and jobs. You guys whine more than any other city in the world.
    Posted by vanoosten[/QUOTE]

With a name like Vanoosten you seem like your the one who needs testosterone and a sex change.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTtheFloppingFOOL. Show TTtheFloppingFOOL's posts

In Response to Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE! : With a name like Vanoosten you seem like your the one who needs testosterone and a sex change.
    Posted by bosportfan[/QUOTE]

LOL

Bruins btw rank #2 in prices for tickets & concessions so vonhooten-vontranny needs to by a clue

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from member0326. Show member0326's posts

This team is missing thier heart and compete level. They should be pretty much 1-4 on this homestand and played downright AWFUL for the majority of the games.

$37.50 for a last row seat? Are you serious? No wonder they only sold out 2 of the 5 games.

This team has the worst PP & PK in the league

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanLongione. Show DanLongione's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE! : My tickets went from $67 per seat to $97 per seat.  I think most would agree that bowing out in the second round doesn't justify that kind of price increase. Typical for this franchise...
    Posted by gkbruins[/QUOTE]

How do you triple prices during a recession? Almost every other franchise is freezing thier prices or even lowering them in some cases. Scrooge hasn't even been selling the building out either with the exception of opening night

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sharonda69. Show Sharonda69's posts

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

I feel bad for the people who got sucked in the JJ hype machine AGAIN this season

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

In Response to BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE!:
    [QUOTE]2 blowout losses on HOME ICE! This is the Dave Lewis era all over again. Makes me sick! A $10.00 seat last season now costs $37.50 this season!!!! Did the Bruins win the Cup last season or something? Have I been in a coma? Is the recession over? Please check out these rediculous ticket prices! http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=43064

Who on earth would pay these prices to watch this trash on ice?

This was greedy even for a scum bag like jacobs

STAY AT HOME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

$10.00 last row balcony seat last year

Same seat $37.50 this year!!

And for what????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

This team has been absolutely brutal at home

Without the Miracle wins vs the NYI and the SENS i am scared to see where this team would be in the standings

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

[QUOTE]This team has been absolutely brutal at home Without the Miracle wins vs the NYI and the SENS i am scared to see where this team would be in the standings
    Posted by wizard861[/QUOTE]

They are in fourth place in the noreast now, without those 4 points they would be even closer to toronto but not as bad

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, but to hear it from some of the brilliant hockey minds that populate this forum the '09-10 Bruins are on the cusp of winning the Cup! The rest of us are just haters! We don't know hockey! How dare we question management? So just hang in there, keep lining JJ's pockets with your hard-earned dollars, and wait for the excuses (it's Thomas' fault...that's my favorite new one...next it'll be the Zamboni driver) from those who keep enabling this pathetic franchise year after year after Cup-less year.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ranoodle31. Show ranoodle31's posts

The price hike is astounding, I saw the breakdown on prices from this site

http://pleasesellthebruins.com/Ticket_Prices.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julien_is_Bald. Show Julien_is_Bald's posts

At least they scored somewhat during the Dave Lewis era

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

At these prices and with the current record, I'll enjoy just fine it in HD.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

I agree the price hikes were outrageous.  Comcast for most of the games and get your tickets at Ace Tickets where you can get discounted seats. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GroinLiqours. Show GroinLiqours's posts

this is the updated prce list

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

37.50? for last row balcony?

dont forget the $9.75 worth of fees per ticket!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

[QUOTE]37.50? for last row balcony? dont forget the $9.75 worth of fees per ticket!!!
    Posted by Nolakanookie2[/QUOTE]

No $9.75 fees if you get tickets at Ace Tickets.  $1.50 per ticket, you go online and will get better discounts/rates.  Hopefully, the men in Black and Gold will pick up their pace and this will help you if attend.  Drink beforehand!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWOUT LOSS! JACOBS TRIPLED HIS TICKET PRICES FOR THIS GARBAGE! : No $9.75 fees if you get tickets at Ace Tickets.  $1.50 per ticket, you go online and will get better discounts/rates.  Hopefully, the men in Black and Gold will pick up their pace and this will help you if attend.  Drink beforehand!
    Posted by Believe1[/QUOTE]

Ace tickets is the most expensive online ticket broker out of all of them! I signed up to order a pair just to see what the fees were and they wanted $18.99 in shipping fees for a pair of tickets that can be emailed!

Your full of SIHT, do you work for them or something?