Blue Jackets Tuesday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

This team is coming off an 8-2 win over Detroit and have goalie who has played very well this year in Mason. And from what I've been reading, they are pumped to play the Bruins (isn't everyone?).

Another very good test for the B's. IF they play like they did against the Rangers, and Thomas is in net, they should win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

A Little Worried About This Game But After The Way They Lost Yesterday-- If They Win It I Think They'll Go On to Win The Conferance. 3-1 B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

B's and none of the other teams near the top can get comfortable. Devils were given a lesson by the Islanders, Caps beat by the Leafs and Detroit goes down to Columbus.

As has been said by JC and others, teams get hyped up to play the top teams. Bruins will have to earn every game to the finish I think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

bruins need some type of meaning to play for its been awhile it,s hard beeing #1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

That's Why I Think If They Can Bounce Back On The Next Road Game After Maybe The Most Discouraging Loss Of the Season It'l Go Along WayTowards Their Mindset For The Last 14.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

I say 5-4 BRUINS in OT or S-O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

Anytime we now play teams in 10/9/8/7th place in the standings in a league where parity is at it's stongest it will be a tough game. They're all fighting to make the playoffs.
    The Bruins on the otherhand also have a goal and it's to finish on top of the conference but teams trying to play to make the playoffs will play with more urgency.
    Anyways it's good the parity as will keep the Bruins on their toes before the playoffs.
    GO BRUINS !
    no predictions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

[Quote]A Little Worried About This Game But After The Way They Lost Yesterday-- If They Win It I Think They'll Go On to Win The Conferance. 3-1 B's[/Quote]

a little worried, you should be... the bRUINS couldn't beat and AHL team they way they are playing over the past few weeks

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

Should be a very good hockey game. Peca returns for the Jackets.
    Thomas vs Mason....2/3 of the 09 vezina choices no doubt...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

the bruins should have this one with just simple back to basic bruins hockey ,and good goalltending ,there worst enemy is playing to close to the net in the bruins end teams are playing along the boards and taking advantage of this .the jackets like that play up the middle ,we should get more 3on 2,s ,the key to this is to capitalize on there chances with mason in net ,,come out hungry,,LETS GO BRUINS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

TT is in goal I hope tonite vs the Jackets. Last nite the Hurricanes shut out the Rangers, I hope that made MF feel good because that put it all in perspective for me. If TT is in goal and we have a game like we did vs. the Rangers we will win. Bye the way have we brought up Rask yet.

WE WILL BE BETTER TONITE GOOOOOOO BRUINS !!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

With all that's going on with the world and the economy, all you idiots "worry" about a freakin' hockey game in March against the Blue Jackets???!!! Get a life will you please!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainerguy. Show mainerguy's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

So remind us again why you're #1 browsing a hockey message board, and #2 taking the time to even ask a question like that if you're so worried about the economy? If that's what you're concerned about there are several other options at the top of your screen that you might find more suitable to your doomsday outlook, such as Business, Jobs, News, Homes, etc...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

Hey JT "I Like Soccer" Why Don't You Have A World View In Your Post ID. With All That's Going On In the World I Would Think You Would Have Better Things To Do Than Troll A Hockey Forum. I Have A Life That's Not Nearly As Low as Yours. BE--Gone Clown

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Blue Jackets Tuesday

"the bRuins Couldn't Beat And AHL team They Way They Are Playing Over the past Few Weeks" Main Reason For That Is For 4 Of The Games They Have Had A Goalie That Was As Usefull To A Hockey Team As E-crapo Is To A Sports Forum. CLOWN #2