Boogeyman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Boogeyman

Boogie man is useless...no one fights him so he becomes a liability...Thorton can play the game some...the days of pure enforcer are going...sad but true...now guys lke Clarkson/Rypien and Carcillo are the types that are getting picked up b/c they will stick up for their team mates and can chip in as well...

Boogie man is terrible...big and scarey yes...but this isnt wrestling...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Every team does not need an enforcer.  The role of the enforcer has become to skate for under 3:00 per game, get into a staged fight and sit at the end of the bench for the rest of the time.

Their time is at an end.  Booggaarrrddddd and the rest of his ilk will be in the AHL or lower sooner than later.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

4th line barely gets any playing time anyways. But when they do get called upon to jump over the boards it would be entertaining to know that you have him on your team when others try to take our first 3 lines off their game by playing a physical game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Boogeyman:
    4th line barely gets any playing time anyways. But when they do get called upon to jump over the boards it would be entertaining to know that you have him on your team when others try to take our first 3 lines off their game by playing a physical game.
    Posted by Boston-kyle

REALLY??? Not under Claude's fabulous in game strategies.. Look at our fourth lines TOI for these outstanding players.. Thorton - 9:02 , Begin - 12:49, Sobotka - 11:05.. And you wonder why we don't score enough, and why Julien still has a job.. Begin plays 6 minutes less than Krejci and Bergeron.. Roll out the four lines and don't over play your best forwards , they might get exhausted... The Julien style of losing...2011 look for more of the same..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Boogeyman:
    Every team needs an enforcer.
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Not any more. The game has changed, and you don't need a fighter to be successful. (I miss the days when you did, though)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I love Boogyman, at least he is also a devasting bodychecker, unlike Thornton.  Also very true that nobody wants to fight him, so I am not sure he would be worth the money.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I beleive you need an anforcer just so guys don't take cheap shots at ur skilled players. This still happens even when you still have one just look at savard but I believe you still need an enforcer to keep the other teams honest.