Boston has interest in Vancouver's Bieksa.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Boston has interest in Vancouver's Bieksa.

Hunwick is a better skating version of Dennis Wideman, which isn't saying much...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Van has 23 players on roster cut it back to the 20, including Ryde for Bieksa and the cap can be reached.

Van does not need D they will not want any D back unless it is a prov guy as they will poss be looking at dealing another one for another scorer.

Ryd is a one year shot now, there will be takers for his salary even at 4M because he can be a welcome goal help and again it is now for 1 year only.  Van needs a second liner to help fill the gap past the twins in the scoring and he is good on the PP despite posters here.

I don't like to lose him (I def keep him over Sturm), he is a valuable support player, he is not the top liner, but his salary was way too much for his supporting role, he will score 25+ wherever he is this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Boston has interest in Vancouver's Bieksa.:
    [QUOTE]Ference licks.  Trade that guy for John Blue and when he arrives send him to The P-Bruins. John BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEE
    Posted by thc96[/QUOTE]

How about a case of John Labatt's Blue, that's a 10/4 on the 2 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Just a thought and a dumb one @ that, Pleassse no, Savard for Bieska and a 1st round pick.

If Mgmt wants Savy gone, which I think is just speculation that the TO and OTT media blew up in hopes it might happen.  Chia does like his picks though.

We have 2 guys that play just like Bieksa already in Stuart and McQauid. I dont think he would be an asset if we have to subtract a forward or prospects. Sorry for the dumb trade idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Sorry, Bieksa isn't coming to Boston. He'll end up in Washington, LA or Anaheim. He doesn't fit in salary-wise and the Canucks aren't looking to take salary back. Also, they aren't looking for a d-man in the deal because they have an excess of defensemen to begin with.

Ference is a good player for this team, when healthy. The problem is he is always hurt. Yes, he is overpaid, but he isn't alone on this team in that matter.

This is a make or break year for Hunwick. He has to be better. He needs to contribute more offensively. If he doesn't put up points, it is harder to live with his defensive mistakes. Time for him to take it up to another level.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raa5150. Show raa5150's posts

Hunwick suck$ a** I would trade him for a used tissue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Hunwick suck$ a** I would trade him for a used tissue.
    Posted by raa5150[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stopping by.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Watch out guys ..Ryder will score 30 goals + +  this season ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

yes and wheeler will score make gretzky look like an average player

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bieksa has a 10-12 goal potential, he has scored more than all but Chara on this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston has interest in Vancouver's Bieksa. : Amen brother    (though Paille is a pretty slick skater too).  Hunwick has all the potential to become a Gonchar- Coffee type rushing D-man.  It appears that Bruins management is committed to working with him in his development.  This fan, for one, hopes so. I'd rather see Ference cut loose, if we are trading a defenseman.  That would offer more cap relief.  Ference can execute some slick D moves, but his offense never seems to click.  Few shots get through.  Plus the injuries.  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE] hunwick with gonchar-like skills would be nice. but if he turned out(which i doubt)like paul coffey, man that would be something.