BostonBsProductions!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BostonBsProductions!!

I know you put a lot of time into it and can certainly appreciate the effort.  I found it very difficult to watch.  The clips were too short, too quick.  Most flew by so quickly, I could barely comprehend what happened in any of them.

Also, Linkin Park and all of the bands that sound just like them, are in a million videos.  If you want to stand out, do something different.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jenken14. Show jenken14's posts

Good video and good song. NAS has to pip up every time anyone says or does anything .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

i see where your coming from NAS. idk if you could tell or not but i was jus tryin to go with the beat. but thank you for that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!!:
    [QUOTE]I know you put a lot of time into it and can certainly appreciate the effort.  I found it very difficult to watch.  The clips were too short, too quick.  Most flew by so quickly, I could barely comprehend what happened in any of them. Also, Linkin Park and all of the bands that sound just like them, are in a million videos.  If you want to stand out, do something different.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Listen, i have a remedy for you. Take a shot of Red Bull, clip your eye-lids to your eyebrows, have the video on continuous replay, and drink your cerebral palsy medication. Maybe, and i stress maybe you will have a better understanding of the video and appreciate others talents. 

Also, don't make yourself sound stupid. Obviously, Linkin Park and other similar bands are used in "millions" of other videos because it's what people love to hear. It attracts audiences, and while making a video that is what you target. Last time i checked this wasn't "American Music-Vid Idol". 

He did a tremendous job and i applaud his efforts. Being a former audio/media engineer i know how difficult it is just to put 30 seconds worth of clips together, hours! Very well done...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]i see where your coming from NAS. idk if you could tell or not but i was jus tryin to go with the beat. but thank you for that
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

Don't sink to his level of comprehensive intelligence, it's very minimal. You did an awesome job...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!! : Don't sink to his level of comprehensive intelligence, it's very minimal. You did an awesome job...
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

I gave him credit for the hard work, but he's a big boy.  He deserves the truth.  The clips fly by way too quickly and the music stinks.  Yay, people like Linkin Park.  He's trying to make a name for himself.  Everyone uses that style of music.  He made a different one a couple of months ago that I've had saved in my bookmarks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbafdVCRf0

That one I remember.  The Inception one I will remember.  A million clips set to bar chord rock is easily forgotten.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to BostonBsProductions!!:
    [QUOTE]hey guys goeagles13 here and jus created a new youtube channel. little more related to my video topics. so check it out, rate subscribe and comment. thanks guys! go bruins go!!!!! link to new channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/BostonBsProductions link to old channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/goeagles13 link to newest video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggh1ZcxSTUQ if you can try to get this video or any of my videos exposed that be great. im a high school student looking to go into the field of media production/editing so if i could get some advice/things i need to work on that be great. thanks again!!

Nice editing, difficult and time consuming when mixing sound.  Sequenced the beat with the video clips was excellent.  Kinda agree that Linkin Park is a bit overdone.  The problem with my criticism is I cannot suggest a group (ie Muse) to use in that kind of mix, rapid.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

My advice is the NAS keep each segment longer ie fights and goal set ups great saves etc. but overall not bad clip. It was nice to see Ryder scoring and this is one of my concerns this coming season can Ryder and Horton increase their goal production if yes I will be very content. last year d was alright but goal scoring/PP was down and that I believe why they brought in Jarvis as an asst. coach. Two ex Habs coaches working together for the Bruins sends cold chills up my back spine but if it works why not chance it at least they are familiar with one another.

I will give you advice bruins cup if you can make a great production the rival between the Habs and Bruins documentary a two hour production I will be interested. I am a Canadian living in southern Ontario big fan of Bruins Red Sox and Celtics fan if you can put together DVD box set( 6 hour production)with cool history book of the rivals between Bruins-Habs Sox -Yankees and Celtics-Lakers starting from day one to the present. i think we are on a roll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!! : I gave him credit for the hard work, but he's a big boy.  He deserves the truth.  The clips fly by way too quickly and the music stinks.  Yay, people like Linkin Park.  He's trying to make a name for himself.  Everyone uses that style of music.  He made a different one a couple of months ago that I've had saved in my bookmarks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbafdVCRf0 That one I remember.  The Inception one I will remember.  A million clips set to bar chord rock is easily forgotten.

As a guitar player, I can tell you that No More Sorrow contains no bar chords whatsoever.  It isn't very hard for me to tell just by listening to it (something that comes with experience), the song contains single notes, and standard power chords.  Stop criticizing everyone about everything.  All you do is search for the tiniest flaw and then blow it out of proportion in order to point it out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!! : As a guitar player, I can tell you that No More Sorrow contains no bar chords whatsoever.  It isn't very hard for me to tell just by listening to it (something that comes with experience), the song contains single notes, and standard power chords.  Stop criticizing everyone about everything.  All you do is search for the tiniest flaw and then blow it out of proportion in order to point it out.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

Speaking of searching for the tiniest flaw (power chord/bar chord who cares)...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!! : Speaking of searching for the tiniest flaw (power chord/bar chord who cares)...

I did that to make a point.  You always pick out the smallest flaw in what someone says (unless of course you agree, but you never agree with anyone), so I picked out your smallest flaw.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

my newest video. went a different way with this. lemme kno what you guys think!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBruinsFan. Show OntarioBruinsFan's posts

[QUOTE]my newest video. went a different way with this. lemme kno what you guys think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-fOKikCusw

Now that was fun.  Still get a chill seeing Bobby on skates after all these years.  I'm guessing even NAS will like.

(First-time poster, 5-year reader - which means I'm more than 9 years old).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice job on that one!   Really enjoyable to watch!

Three solid stars (out of four)!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

[QUOTE]Nice job on that one!   Really enjoyable to watch! Three solid stars (out of four)!

Lets see your four star video NAS. Gotta add that it could be better by saying "Three solid stars (out of four)!" The only thing worse than an "A" hole is the ones that have no idea that they are an "A" hole. NAS sometimes you have smart things to say but you always come across sounding like a prik. Is your computer chair a commode cause I don't think you ever get off of it. Too bad cause your missing a great summer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Four star video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fP5mojv-A&feature=player_embedded

As for the rest of your stupidity, it's unfounded.  I said, "nice job" and "really enjoyable", and you're posting as if I slammed the guy for a crappy effort.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

NAS, I just watched your video and Brunscupin09 and I have to say they are both great video's. Better than I could ever do. Bruinscupin09 video gave me goose bumps. Your video no goose bumps (and I watched yours first). If his is 3 stars than I guess yours is a 2 star.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And that's perfectly okay.  I don't know why you blasted me for saying "nice job" and "really enjoyable" but not feeling it was the best I've seen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Nas, you just can't say anything nice without throwing a negative twist into it. There was no reason to give it a 3 out of 4 stars. Just say it's good and leave it at that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Nas, you just can't say anything nice without throwing a negative twist into it. There was no reason to give it a 3 out of 4 stars. Just say it's good and leave it at that.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

I did say it was good, but it could have been better.  If the poster wants honest opinions, I give them.  If the poster wants softball praise, he should go to his Mom.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BostonBsProductions!! : nASS say something then move on ? Where would the thrill be ? nASS wouldn't get the rise and rush of being a complete jerk. No reason to try and convince a maggot to try not to be a jerk as they have cultivated it by now. The Jerk likes it to much he's useless and he know it.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Well put, I hope you didn't hurt his feeling.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Comical that telling the truth is viewed as being a jerk.

You guys are great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]my newest video. went a different way with this. lemme kno what you guys think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-fOKikCusw

A high school student you say? Wow! Terrific job! Keep up the good work and good luck in school.