Boychuk In, Hunwick Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Boychuk In, Hunwick Out

Apparently Hunwicks been struggling with on ice confidence issues, losing battles, making poor decisions. Too bad for the kid, but he's still young, and its understandable.

Gives Boychuk another shot at proving himself a #6 defenseman. Who do you think is the Bruins 8th defenseman right now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: Boychuk In, Hunwick Out

Boychuk had a goal and TEN shots on goal last night with Providence.  Nobody else on the team even had more than 2 shots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I believe he will get a shot at the PP .  Julien has tried almost all his personnel but Boychuk.  Let's go !
    GO BRUINS !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Boychuck looked weak in the first, but seems to be getting more comfortable in periods 2 & 3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

...  and now he just scored!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Yeah I thought Boychuk didnt look good in much of that game, but as they built up an impossible lead his confidence increased enough that he made better decisions with the puck and was a strong 3rd pairing defenseman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Boychuk In, Hunwick Out:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I thought Boychuk didnt look good in much of that game, but as they built up an impossible lead his confidence increased enough that he made better decisions with the puck and was a strong 3rd pairing defenseman.
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think the jury has to be out on him until he logs enough NHL minutes.

If he makes it, it will be kind of unusual because I can't think of many players who showed a slow steady development until they were 26 years old as he soon will be.