boychuk resigned!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

boychuk resigned!

2 yrs 1.8 per year  chia wanted 3 boychuk wanted 2  anyway great news

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: boychuk resigned!

also sharks resign marleau 6.9 for 4 yrs and pavelski for 4 mil (not sure of legnth)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

link? i cant find the boychuk signing on TSN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hfboards has link

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBrewin. Show MontrealBrewin's posts

What's the source on JB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: boychuk resigned!:
    link? i cant find the boychuk signing on TSN
    Posted by beantowngm15

WoooHoo.  On my way to find the link thanks bro.  Haven't seen it on Twitter yet surprisingly???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Ehhhh.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=26465532

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

This guy Kirk is the one reporting it.  Like I've said I see no confirmation and have never heard of this cat before.

http://twitter.com/kirknehj

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Kirk at New England Hockey Journal.  Well I guess the publication gives him some credibility but still no confirmation is odd.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hes legit...seen him post before....always thought jb would be back...he loves it here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I can't find anything about this deal.
    I did notice while searching, that Boychuk somehow played 5 years in junior. The 1st year was only 1 game, but 5 years?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to boychuk resigned!:
    2 yrs 1.8 per year  chia wanted 3 boychuk wanted 2  anyway great news
    Posted by bruins8

good to see you back bruins8 . good post and yes it's good news .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBrewin. Show MontrealBrewin's posts

http://kirkscall.hockeyjournal.com/2010/06/boychuk-in-the-fold/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

had a baby last tue been busy named him tyler after tyler seguin  wanted seguin for a middle name but wife said no way!   got 2 boys now cam and tyler!  of course cam was named after the great #8      ya read on hfboards they have confirmed 2 yrrs 3.5 total   i like guys that wanna be here...look forward to tommorow...and frankly to oct to get this started..also like horton should do well here

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

had a baby last tue been busy named him tyler after tyler seguin  wanted seguin for a middle name but wife said no way!   got 2 boys now cam and tyler!  of course cam was named after the great #8      ya read on hfboards they have confirmed 2 yrrs 3.5 total   i like guys that wanna be here...look forward to tommorow...and frankly to oct to get this started..also like horton should do well here
    Posted by bruins8

What if by some chance we land Hall instead?
    I suppose you can doctor up the birth certificate and add an "a" and change the "e" to an "o" and chalk it up as an ooooops.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Great news.  They needed to resign Boychuk.  Now onto Stuart.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Boychuk agrees to two-year extension with Bruins

June 24, 2010, 12:15 pm
    By Joe Haggerty
    CSNNE.com

CSNNE.com has confirmed that the Bruins have signed defenseman Johnny Boychuk, who would have become a free agent on July 1, to a two-year deal.

The news was first reported by New England Hockey Journal.

More to come . . .

Joe Haggerty can be reached at jhaggerty@comcastsportsnet.com. Follow Joe on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HackswithHaggs

http://www.csnne.com/pages/bruins

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I think Boychuck earned a shot to prove he can hang for a full season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

better link

http://www.csnne.com/06/24/10/Boychuk-agrees-to-two-year-extension-wit/v1_landing_bruins.html?blockID=259984&feedID=5364

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

ESPN says....Boychuk deal is $3.75 M over two years. $1.75 M next season and $2M in 2011-12

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Posted by bruins8

Congrats man, enjoy your son.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Good signing. They got him a little cheaper than I thought.
    Also shows how much rumour bs goes on. Obviously the whole Edmonton signing was just made up.
    Now I will come up with an idea out of the blue, and will call it a rumour...
    I'm thinking, that on the draft floor tomorrow, Boston/Toronto will announce a deal of; Kaberle + 3rd round pick in 2011 to Boston, for pick # 32 + rights to Stuart.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I had hoped the contract would be for less, but I'm happy with the length.  If they're wrong, it's only a two year mistake.  If he's good, he can make more money next contract.

Could have been better, could have been much worse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Great news, Im a big fan hope to see more scoring and big hits from Johnny

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Great news hes a bruiser for another 2 yrs.