Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!

Bruins catch another break and Brodeur is resting against Boston (should tell us something right there)

Still have not won 2 games in a row all season!

They are absolutely awful @ home

This is getting beyond pathetic for an alleged "contender" they sure charge like one though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Re: Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!

Dude relax. Detroit's losing 4 - 0 against Edmonton right now.

The drama on these boards baffles me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!:
    [QUOTE]Bruins catch another break and Brodeur is resting against Boston (should tell us something right there) Still have not won 2 games in a row all season! They are absolutely awful @ home This is getting beyond pathetic for an alleged "contender" they sure charge like one though.
    Posted by wizard861[/QUOTE]

I will save my evaluation when Savard and Lucic come back .. Those guys are difference makers... and the Bruins miss Lucic more  because of the extra room on the ice he gets when he is pounding guys thru the walls.. That's not happening right now ... Bruins are  not playing the hitting game..  just hope that they can weather the storm until early December.. Then we can see if they are contenders or pretenders...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

In Response to Re: Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!:
    [QUOTE]Dude relax. Detroit's losing 4 - 0 against Edmonton right now. The drama on these boards baffles me.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

What on earth does the Wings -Oilers score have do to do with the Bruins coughing up yet another game at home "dude"?

Yes lets all appologize for the team and make excuses for them by pointing out a Western Conference score???

The ignorance is bliss type of attitutude that some of you have on this board baffles me.

But then again you are just a broad who likes to start "happy threads" so I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised. Keep your head firmly buried in the sand toots and keep those lame excuses coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME!:
    [QUOTE]Bruins catch another break and Brodeur is resting against Boston (should tell us something right there) Still have not won 2 games in a row all season! They are absolutely awful @ home This is getting beyond pathetic for an alleged "contender" they sure charge like one though.
    Posted by wizard861[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME! : What on earth does the Wings -Oilers score have do to do with the Bruins coughing up yet another game at home "dude"? Posted by FredFromNH[/QUOTE]
    It's an analogy.  Do you think the Red Wings are actually a really bad team, that they will miss the playoffs because they are struggling ten games into the season?  If so... that is interesting.  Not a wide-held opinion, for certain.  If you do not, then how can you justify calling the Bruins bad for being in the same situation?
    Last night was certainly a tough loss given that they actually played well, but the bottom line is that the Bruins will loose more often than not against good teams while Savard is out, and we just have to deal with that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

The Red Wings are getting old so they may not be as good anymore, what I don't get why people make excuse after excuse for this Bruins team... They are playing like total garbage half of the time and they don't have the personel for a cup run, it's fairly easy to see unless your one of these rose coloured, pom pom waving homers on here like duinne, BruinsUnite or dkrejci46

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brodeur out Bruins still LOSE @ HOME! : What on earth does the Wings -Oilers score have do to do with the Bruins coughing up yet another game at home "dude"? Yes lets all appologize for the team and make excuses for them by pointing out a Western Conference score??? The ignorance is bliss type of attitutude that some of you have on this board baffles me. But then again you are just a broad who likes to start "happy threads" so I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised. Keep your head firmly buried in the sand toots and keep those lame excuses coming.
    Posted by FredFromNH[/QUOTE]

Great reply Fred from NH!! you tell these dumbells wearing rosecolored glasses watching a pathetic Bruins team living off last years 'supposed success' - I recall a great regular season and a 2nd round knockout! not that great at all!

Now this year they can't score at allllllllllllllllllll !!!! they s*%k!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

The worst offense in the league without Savard and Lucic. Bergeron was the one forward that was even noticable last night. Krejci is becoming a huge worry with his poor stats and inability to score on a second string goalie. The Bruins cant expect to win every game 1-0 while allowing the other teams to badly outplay them !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

what game were you watching? virtually EVERYONE acknowledges that the bruins outplayed the devils, but just couldn't pull it out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleacherReport. Show BleacherReport's posts

[QUOTE]what game were you watching? virtually EVERYONE acknowledges that the bruins outplayed the devils, but just couldn't pull it out
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

They L O S T, you can't even admit that can you?