Bruin cap problems are a "plus"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Bruin cap problems are a big "plus"

In Response to Re: Bruin cap problems are a big "plus":
    [QUOTE]Well I don't know whether I would call their situation a "plus", but it certainly gives them some options.  I want Michael Ryder on this team by the time spring rolls around;  he's played great this season and has been one of the few consistent playoff performers these last couple of years.  As for Sturm, if they can't trade or waive him, leave him in Providence.  Savard is a whole different story.  If and when he returns, what will his role be on this team?  And how will they make cap space?  If you ask me, PC f_cked up big time.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE] How is it a f--k up when you have a good team and a surplus of talent that needs to be moved (it screams future talent does it not).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

If Savard was in this lineup an healthy the bruins would be a top contender IMO. Nobody can blame savards PCS on PC. He made the right moves but injuries like that are unpredictable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But I am very happy with Price.

That's all that you need to know !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

The game was played in montreal, and the 3 stars have been lopsided in his favor since the terrible Halak trade, anybody that follows hockey closely knows that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]pauly1 : You don't happen to work for the Federal Reserve, do you ? I am gonna tell your mom that you are BSing !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE] How did it feel to be the sens b-tch tonight.
    I seen the highlights (Price sucked) surprise, surprise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Oh yeah !

Being $5.5 Million over the cap when Savard and Sturm return is a "big plus..."

Or was it $7.5 Million ?

TFF ! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, don't forget to mention that Sobotka scored tonight too ! Where's your GO SOBOTKA !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE] Bruins got a point, how did you make out? HAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

pauly1 :

Actually, you saw (not seen) the highlights.

You must have missed that Price was voted the second star of the Habs-Sens game.

But kudos to Halak tonight.

As I said earlier, it was well worth trading him to the Blues to see the Bruins lose tonight !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]pauly1 : You don't happen to work for the Federal Reserve, do you ? I am gonna tell your mom that you are BSing !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE] I already used the mom thing on you, get your own material. GO HALAK.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Bruin cap problems are a "plus"

The bruins already have a fairly good team. They can afford a savard which would give the team a whole new look. Then they would have to clear out around a sturm or so (in salary) I realize it will not likely be him. But will the bruins not be a better team, with maybe an extra draft pick or prospect with whatever player or players they move.

Good team with assets that need to be moved, things could be a lot worse.
    Imagine if we needed to move a gomez to make this work, there would be no options at all with a contract like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

One more way to look at it, would you sooner be a team with no talent coming back, or more talent than you can afford?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

pauly1 :

You don't happen to work for the Federal Reserve, do you ?

I am gonna tell your mom that you are BSing !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]But I am very happy with Price. That's all that you need to know !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Halak is twice the goaltender. Now stop posting like you said you would you honorless pig.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Well I don't know whether I would call their situation a "plus", but it certainly gives them some options.  I want Michael Ryder on this team by the time spring rolls around;  he's played great this season and has been one of the few consistent playoff performers these last couple of years.  As for Sturm, if they can't trade or waive him, leave him in Providence.  Savard is a whole different story.  If and when he returns, what will his role be on this team?  And how will they make cap space?  If you ask me, PC f_cked up big time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Well I don't know whether I would call their situation a "plus", but it certainly gives them some options.  I want Michael Ryder on this team by the time spring rolls around;  he's played great this season and has been one of the few consistent playoff performers these last couple of years.  As for Sturm, if they can't trade or waive him, leave him in Providence.  Savard is a whole different story.  If and when he returns, what will his role be on this team?  And how will they make cap space?  If you ask me, PC f_cked up big time.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Ryder in the playoffs:

First year in Boston:  11gp 13 points

Second year in Boston:  13gp 5 points.

Yeah, that's some serious consistency right there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Hey, don't forget to mention that Sobotka scored tonight too !

Where's your GO SOBOTKA !