Bruin ramblings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyo77. Show guyo77's posts

Bruin ramblings

After surviving the first period onslaught I dont think I have ever seen one team dominate another as much as the Bruins did in the third period of game 3.  Total team effort on defense. 

On the worry front, Recchi looks old and slow so far - he cant keep up with Bergeron and Kobasew and took a lazy penalty that fortunately didnt hurt them. 

When looch comes back for game 4 I would be inclined to swap wheeler with Recchi and give him less minutes so he can possibly be more effective. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Re: Bruin ramblings

Recchi doesn't have another gear, so rest won't make a difference.  As long as he's fast enough to make it to the slot, that's all Julien cares about.  I think they've done absolutely fine, considering that in three games they've had 3 roster changes forced on them.  At this point, you could dress the Providence B's and it won't make a difference.

I know I'll take krap for this, but should Fernandez start?  I'm a 100% in the tank for the Tank, but I was just curious what you guys think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

I think Recchi's game has been fine.

As for Fernandez, what would be the point?  To give Thomas extra rest?  If the B's sweep the Habs, Thomas will get plenty of rest anyway.

Why risk letting the Habs extending the series on account of some possible soft goals on Manny's part? 

I say put the best players out on the ice and don't let up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Put the best and don't let up without a doubt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

No need for Manny to play now and hopefully it stays that way.  Let's get this over tomorrow night and wait for round 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Annihilate the Habless canadiens! Thrash this team beat them into submission it's what they deserve.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Putting Fernandez in tonight would be just about the dumbest thing they could do. With a chance to sweep the Habs oh so sweetly, it's gotta be Thomas!!