BRUINS COLLAPSE IN THIRD & LOSE GAME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

BRUINS COLLAPSE IN THIRD & LOSE GAME!

Very good first 45 mins and then a total collapse by Thomas & Co.

And the beat just goes on...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Re: BRUINS COLLAPSE IN THIRD & LOSE GAME!

Cut them some slack...with you're top 2 centers/players out...no team should win.

How often would Pittsburgh tank if Crosby and Malkin were on the IR?

Its frustrating...trust me, I watched every second of the game. What I would be questioning if I were you is how much it cost the refs to be bought off. Holy wow! Anyone else watched this game? Three no calls for LA, all checking from behind penalties, clear cut. Even the announcers had no clue what was going on! Would have been a Boston victory if the refs showed up for the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

3 games in 3.5 days. All on the west coast. They got 3 out of 6 points, which any coach would be happy with when heading out on a trip like that.

Quit being a crybaby and be happy with the point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: BRUINS LOSE AGAINST KINGS + PLAYER IN STRIPED SHIRT

I don't like to complain about the refs, but I think tonight was totally outrageous.  That string of 5 penalties were phantom calls as far as I'm concerned.  OK, I'll give that, but then what is the deal with Stoll hitting from behind TWICE - and once was boarding as well.

The refs have been really good since the lockout and this year they are being far too much of a factor, and about 2/3 of the time against the Bruins.  I'm not being biased, the Bruins get some breaks, but the bad calls are outweighing the ones they get in their favor by fair amount.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

dhitch - is it only you and me that noticed????

I mean What the eff?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

"There is no one on this Bruins team even in the same league as Crosby or Malkin."

- while this may be true, there are players that hold the same value to their team as those two...and they are Bergeron and Savard.

dhitch - is it only you and me that noticed????

-badhabitude...i know one other that noticed..Claude Julien. I thought he was gonna have a heart attack. This game will be reviewed and someone on Kerry Frasers officiating squad will no doubt lose his job. That was atrocious..made me sick to my stomach. Ive seen minor league officiating that put those old men on the ice to shame tonight. Sickening to any professional sports fan who watched that game. When they gave Stuart the hold penalty after he got to his feet from being rocked from behind...hilarious. Hope that ref was fired on the spot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Thomas gives up a 5 hole goal and a softie like usual.  You are guarenteed at least one of each in 95% of his starts.  Cant be doing that with an offense like this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Excuses are for losers.  Look at all my posts, find one where I complained about the refs.  This was ridiculous - 5 penalties in a row, given a benefit of a doubt, none were obvious.  Then non calls when Stoll folds somebody up from behind?  Then they put this spotlight on TT during the shoot out?

Really, you've got to be kidding me.

And I'll say this, this is bad for hockey.  No team should get this many bad calls in a game, just should not happen.  What is going on?  Why are the refs screwing up so much? 

Did anyone see Orr's cheap shot again Green the other night?  OK, I'm not biased, and let's say it wasn't a cheap shot and he just lifted his hands instintively - THAT IS STILL CROSS CHECKING.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Just a week ago, most of you trolls were complaining that the bruins were going to loose all three games on this road trip.  However, to leave with 3 out of 6 points and beat the best team in the league...with a "reserve" sqad says alot fot our team.  Therefore, I say good job. 

However, I would say that it is disapointing that we can't seem to protect a 2 goal lead.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Hamilton, you're grasp on reality seems to be slipping

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

HamiltonSteelHead, you must be kidding me.  Never mind the pom poms, I'm dropping everything Bruins biased here.  That was ridiculous.  If it was the Bruins on the benefit end, I would post that, too, if it were to this degree.  About 3/4 games there are questionable calls  and non calls, add them up and it's about 2 per game, I think the worst this year was about 5 or 6.  That's acceptable, no matter which way it goes.  But tonight there were 5 questionable calls plus 3 non-calls, that's just crazy.

Never mind it is the Bruins tonight, this should not happen in ANY NHL game period.  I consider myself a hockey fan first and Bruins fan second.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stuart's crosscheck??? Are you kidding me???  Yes, it was a cross check, but yes, that happens constantly every game every night including tonight, it's usually a non-call.  It happened at least 7 times I can recall tonight - BOTH against the Kings and Bruins.  And what are you talking about, the guy going head first into the boards?  I don't think the guy even went down.  Compare that to Stoll's hit where it was Stuart who got called for holding(?) after the play?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If there were " Hockey Gods" the Bruins should have gotten 2 points with this one. 
    The officaiting was horrible !  HORRIBLE !
    I fine if the want to call those on the Bruins BUT please call the same game for both teams.  
    In the OT there was in one sequence in the Bruins end three calls they could have made on Kings, two trips and one hit from behind , AGAIN !
    Julien in his press conference said the Bruins to get a call today had to get mugged.
    With all the injuries before this trip and during 3 points is good although today they should have gotten the extra point. FAIR.
    The center position is very important and I won't mention names to get some of you aroused but you take out 2 top centers on any team (3 top centers missing against Sharks) and not many if any would come out with three points against these teams on the road.
    Not to mention they lost their best , winning percentage wise, faceoff man (after Bergy) in this game also, Begin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I too am not a biased Bruins fan. Im the first to bring this kind of crap up when it happens to any team. I love what's good for the game...and hitting guys head first into the boards from behind is not only dangerous and puts lives at risk, its horrible for the game. If players get away with it like they did tonight...when will it ever end.?

What scares me the most is are we going to have officials deciding stanley cup playoffs like they did the year the rules shifted and whoever finished with the most powerplays, won the game. Thats what I really dont want to go back to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

nice to get the 3pts out west ,very important  with key injuries

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BadHab don't feed the troll !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Thanks.  My emotions got the better of me.  This was outrageous.
    I was thinking to post this before the game was decided so that it wouldn't come across as sour grapes if they lost.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

After what happened in Vancouver - Nashville game with Burrows I don't trust refs. 
    You can sugar coat it as much as you like but this stinks.  I sided with Burrows on the phantom calls does it make me a fanboy ?
    Like BadHab said we're hockey fans first and you cannot have officials dictating the outcome of a game.  This is hockey, not basketball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Hamilton Steelhawks? Is that a tennis team or a bunch of curlers?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

you are correct badhab.the refs were awful.The bruins were shorthanded for what seemed like half of the third period.I thought they deserved better with the effort they put forth.under the circumstances it was  a decent road trip.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

yeah, why not????....   let's blame the awkward-looking guy in nets again....  let's face it folks, this year's B'S squad isn't very good....  injuries or not....  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

did begin get injured or was that a typo Remi?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

i think the bruins need to get some talent to compliment the grinders they are rolling out. even when they get the injured "talent" back.

with bitz, thornton, begin, sobotka, paille and lucic, we got the grinding thing down pretty good. how about we try and get a guy who can score? I mean Paille missed 4 open chances this road trip and didn't bury them but then it really isn't his job to bury them. 

I am big fan of Svatos. savard and svatos would be fun to watch. anyone agree?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

The B's let up a little in the 3rd and deserved the result.  But, Thomas stops that Dairy Queen special and we go home with 4 points.

I love Timmy and think he's a great golie, but I don't want him in my net in a Stanley Cup game 7.  NFW!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

BostonBeijingJT why are you a big fan of Svatos?  He looks like another 7th round 3rd-4th liner to me.