BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY

I am a Bruins fan from Calgary and I tune to 98.5 to get some info about the Bruins. I have done this since August when this Flagship station began and I hear more about the Pats and Sox's than I do about the Bruins and not alot of fans call in about the Bruins because of this and I think they stay away from hockey because they know more about football and baseball, but it is a shame the flagship station push the Bruins off to the side.                 
    In Calgary hockey is #1 and I have heard more Bruins INFO than at 98.5 and as a Bruin fan that is disturbing. The Fan 960 in Calgary has stated they know what's wrong with our Bruins and I tend to agree with them. They state that the Bruins have had little pratice time as a team because of the way the preseason is set up and the players who have had sergeries have not had the proper time to mesh with their team or get their timing back. They also went on to mention that many of the Bruins are listening to the hype from the media as to placing in the top of the East and being contenders for the cup.
    The combination of all these things and maybe a few personal happenings have led to a poor Bruin start. They also go on to mention that these things will pass because the Bruins are too good a team to let this go on and JC is too good a coach . The Bruins in their mind will recover and be a force in the East.
    As a Bruin fan I believe what the Calgary people have to say about the Bruins, I feel it is my duty as a Bruin fan to report Calgary thinks we be fine but alittole help from Boston radio could go a long way. GO BRUINS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY

This is called the "after effects of the Lockout".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

fireballer, could you explain your comment a little further because I don't see the lockout having anything to do with the way our team is playing.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

brunod,

Welcome to the Boston sports talk radio scene!  It's pretty much Sox and Pats year round.  The B's talk will pick up as the season goes along, especially as the playoffs approach.

I don't often have an oppurtunity (or desire) to listen to sports talk radio myself; I was happy enough that the "flagship" Bruins station affords the radio broadcast of the B's games a pre-game show.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Radio is so old fashioned my friend, tune in to internet blogs and sites for REAL Bruins news and coverage.

You are right in you're thinking though....this is a good team and they will come around my friend. If you believed things stay the way they start then you'd also believe Colorado will win the Presidents Cup this year and Detroit will miss the playoffs and get the first round pick. Patience is a virtue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY:
    [QUOTE]fireballer, could you explain your comment a little further because I don't see the lockout having anything to do with the way our team is playing.  
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

Im talking about hockey not getting much pub

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

the problem with the bruins? ANDREW FERRENCE for one!   want him back, calgary? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS FAN FROM CALGARY : Im talking about hockey not getting much pub
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Thanks, cause I don't see that where I live it's all hockey all of the time. Of course it's all Leafs shite here but I'm enjoying Leaf chat on the radio after they get pummeled.