Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?:
    WOW Nice to see so many fans across Canada and USA + Europe ...but is it me or I have'nt seen yet one single fan from the beautiful city of Boston ????? Regards to all the Bruins fans across the World and special salute to the Quebec city fans (town of Patrice Bergeron) Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013 (only if BigWheel stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You need to read the first several posts. Last I checked, West Roxbury is Boston as is Dorchester (NAS's part of the city) the biggest neighborhood in the city of Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

jwb413 are you another elderly fan retired to golf and golf and golf and Comcast Centre Ice and MLB extra innings? Yes West Roxbury has always been part of Boston, and my neice still lives in our family's first house built by Tom McGeevey in 1931

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

Boston (mattapann)  ma 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : So far I'm the only Bean-towner. I think I did see an Allston and Dorchester, basically Boston.
    Posted by MDsizzle

If Dorchester isn't Boston, Massachusetts isn't USA.

You might be the first person from Boston I've ever seen call it Beantown.  Foul!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Thanks Remi 72 , I will be on my way to Cape Cod so it's too bad I will miss it
    Patrice Bergeron is the best!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

North York, ON 

(Where Tyler Seguin played most of his minor hockey)
    And a fifteen minute drive to Tyler Seguin's house.

Bruin's fans, I cannot stress enough of just how wonderful a player we picked up in this draft. He will make us proud just like #4. I would have preferred if Tyler had selected the #10 instead of 19, it would have been more appropriate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Just outside Brantford Ontario (home of Wayne Gretzky)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Canada's most prominent hockey talented city.

London, Ontario

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

North York, ON  (Where Tyler Seguin played most of his minor hockey) And a fifteen minute drive to Tyler Seguin's house. Bruin's fans, I cannot stress enough of just how wonderful a player we picked up in this draft. He will make us proud just like #4. I would have preferred if Tyler had selected the #10 instead of 19, it would have been more appropriate.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Wheatskins, I grew up in North York, the area of Jane and Sheppard, specifically, then moved out to Richmond Hill.  We're still practically neighbours.  As for Seguin's number choice, I think I read somewhere it was in tribute to his childhood idol, Steve Yzerman.  (Plus Johnny Bucyk's #9 is retired.) Well done!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Millis now, raised in Boston though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

I spend my time between Regina, Saskatchewan and Vancouver, BC.  A lot easier to catch a Bruins game at a pub in Regina than it is in Vancouver.  As soon as the 'Nucks are playing, it is as if no other teams exist haha.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : Wheatskins, I grew up in North York, the area of Jane and Sheppard, specifically, then moved out to Richmond Hill.  We're still practically neighbours.  As for Seguin's number choice, I think I read somewhere it was in tribute to his childhood idol, Steve Yzerman.  (Plus Johnny Bucyk's #9 is retired.) Well done!
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario

Not far from there...on Grandravine. But grew in Little Italy (St.Clair & Dufferin).

Tyler should have taken #10, since #9 was not available, and 10 is the next # up, and he was drafted in 2010.

Tyler will be at the Bruin's development camp, and so will Jared Knight. That will be worth seeing. I can picture a line of KNIGHT-SEGUIN-LUCIC in a few years doing a tremendous amount of damage throughtout the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : That's also home (SD) To the best I.P.A. I've ever had: Stone I.P.A. Lucky! My home is Burlington, VT. Posted by TryToBearIt

Yep TTB we've got quite a few out here Firestone Brewery as well not to far from my house mmm mmm beer is good! Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-of-Smeg. Show Bruins-of-Smeg's posts

Canada's most prominent hockey talented city. London, Ontario
    Posted by BeantownBDH

I lived in London when I became a Bruins fan. However the exact moment I became a fan I was visiting my grandma in Ridgetown.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Windsor Ontario, Canada

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Dundas Ont.-then Pierrefonds Quebec(6hr drive to see my one and only game in"The Garden"-Neely scored!)Now since 1995-Surrey B.C.(40min.from Vancouver) Mostly I watch the games streamed over da net.Happy 4th guys.
    Posted by Chef09

No way you did that in 6 hours from Dundas Chef. I could throw a rock at you from my place and in the 5 trips I've been to Boston, the best we could do was 8 + hrs. Oh wait, your talking from Quebec. Nevermind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

Manchester, NH

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dh4222. Show dh4222's posts

Nepean, Ontario just outside the city limits of Ottawa where no one really knows what team to root for? Habs or Sens.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonRob4. Show BostonRob4's posts

Kitchener, Ontario.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

south berwick, maine

YEAHH GO BRUINS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Born Perth Ont, grew up Dalhousie Lake(Lanark Highlands), school in TO, then Nepean(Ottawa) and now in Portugal Cove South, Newfoundland where there are a total of 2 other Bruins fans in entire community.

Stinkin hab fans!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Foxboro(ugh). Home of the biggest little police force in America.
    Apparently we have a football team too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Born in Fall River, MA

Now living in Madison, CT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky. Show eyeinthesky's posts

Amherst, MA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Niagara Falls, ON