Bruins showing some character

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Get used to seeing what you saw with the B's tonight in Montreal.......a team that does NOT give up. Here's hoping they can cap this one off with a shoot out win. How sweet that would be.

Oh, and thanks to Carey Price for the gift of a 3rd goal. LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I agree with you. Yes, they choked against a superior team for about 5 minutes. But just like Thornton & Laraque, even stevens. Took real intestinal fortitute to silence that crowd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantabbruinsfan. Show cantabbruinsfan's posts

B's are a young team, with out that leadership guy. Home openner for the Habs. The place must have been rockin'

The good: Character is just what you saw, Thorton's comment are what you want to hear. Also the idea that we were still in it. And what was nice is that we got lucky, some say luck is when preperation meets opprotunity...

The bad: Our Defence looks like they just started playing together...

The ugly: We lost to Montreal again! I am getting sick of it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

See you needed a gift to tie LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]See you needed a gift to tie LOL[/Quote]

looks like price is i bit overated. I bet the habs will be looking for an upgrade before the end of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Same character as last year. A day late and a dollar short in the end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

Gosh...still wondering who's luanne anyhow....by the way B's fans,i need to tell you some...firstly i a m not a troll and not against Bruins too...i've always enjoyed B's and habs rivalry for decades and there no better place like montreal against the B's for discusion...as i grew up in montreal and witnessed 70's habs and bruins,theres nothing better off for habs hockey fans here. In case if you did'nt know,yanks-sox game for Bostonians are the crop right? and so it is for B's-habs games.You know guys downhere in montreal,hockey it's a religion,it's all about winning especially against our
    evil which is you know. Bottom line,the B's are back to the top and will handle the habs eventually....winning or loosing,don't really care as long as both team do their best. Final words is boston always giving their best shot no matter what and it will keep up for years to come.

Even as a habs fan,i've always got a special place for Boston. The cap is my place as well your city.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

We have been on the road played 2 division champions and a team that made the second round of the playoffs, we are 1-1-1 not bad at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

This is a young team that will get better. We have a lot of young talent here in Boston, and further down the pipeline in Providence, Juniors, and collegiate. If we keep drafting well, developing that talent, adding the occasional free agent who makes a difference, and keep good coaches, this team could be set up to be very strong for years to come.

Patience.

I've been a B's fan since 1966. We last won the Cup in '72 and I have vivid memories of the Orr years despite the passage of time. We'll get it back. Not this year, however.

Patience...