Bruins Talk With Islanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Re: Bruins Talk With Islanders

In Response to Re: Bruins Talk With Islanders:
    In Response to Bruins Talk With Islanders : This is one of the more ridiculous rumors I've ever heard.  The Islanders, who have DiPietro, are going to take the Thomas contract to play him 20 games and give the B's back the most valuable commodity in hockey in a puck moving d-man?  No.
    Posted by bhanlon156

DiPietro has played 12 games the last two years and is always hurt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

I think the Isles would be crazy to go for this deal.  They take on a ton of salary for older players while giving up their best defensemen and a cornerpiece of their young talent?  It makes no sense for them.  Sounds crazy to me. Why does it tick people off so much that Ferrence is an environmentalist?  Why would you care...?  And, Hunwick would be the odd man out, not Ferrence.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Has Ferrence made it a season without injury, the only injury Hunwick has had was the spline removal and has come back at 100%. I wish people would think with their heads and not their hearts. The kid hassome growing to do but he is a player and can skate as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Ryder in Providence and Sturm on IR frees up enough cap space to give Wheeler 1.5-2.5 or whatever he gets in arbitration. No Thomas or Savard trades needed. Lucic Savard Horton Recchi Bergeron Seguin Caron Krejci Wheeler Paille Campbell Thornton Chara Seidenberg Boychuk Stuart Ference Hunwick Rask Thomas
    Posted by 13o5ToN

Solid, they did a great job of coming back last year and should of taken the Flyer if they had some bigger balls, this needs to come from the top on down. When some one take a jab/knockout at one of their own, which happen offen during the season, the Flyer took advantage of of the prey and finished what was started during the season.  The punk from Pittsburgh should of had a bounty on his back and this would of set the stage for the team to be as one. No divide and playing as individuals. You win and lose as a team and I  didn't see that from the Bruin last year. NO I in team, but there is me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If PC were to add his 2011 #1 or #2, Hunwick with Ryder it would get a deal done but PC knows how valuable those 2 picks are so most likely Ryder stays unfortunately. Don't know if Snow would include Streit though.

27Mil of cap space the Islanders have that's crazy how do they expect to compete ? Well then again there the NY Islanders Let's go fishsticks!