Brutal....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Brutal....

Something is terribly wrong with this group...very inconsistent...they can't put two games together, let alone two shifts...penalty killing has been horrid...hate to say it "Pete" but you made a terrible mistake in signing Recchi and Begin this year...passing over on Yelle and Axelsson will haunt this team!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Brutal....

Loved Axelsson... but hated Yelle.

I like Recchi and Begin. I think it is the youth who is looking lost right now (Krej is doing nothing, Looch is hurt and only doing a little more when he plays, Wheeler looks a little lost, and Bitsy is the best but not playing his size to his advantage.)

and what is with everyone falling down (am I the only one seeing that cause I haven't heard anything about it?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

In Response to Re: Brutal....:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about Yelle. 
    Posted by themikeg[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?? Did you watch last years team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Brutal....:
    [QUOTE]Something is terribly wrong with this group...very inconsistent...they can't put two games together, let alone two shifts...penalty killing has been horrid...hate to say it "Pete" but you made a terrible mistake in signing Recchi and Begin this year...passing over on Yelle and Axelsson will haunt this team!!
    Posted by GahdenBoy[/QUOTE]

But when they actually play well and win 2 games in a row, they'll "definitely win the Cup" right??? PLEASE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

I was PI$$ES PI$$ED PI$$ED watching last night's game. We got outworked and outplayed by a team that is basically predicted to finish DEAD LAST this year. There are no excuses. Back-to-back games, travel, early in the season...BULLSH!T. Somebody needs to kick some @$$ in that dressing room, because there is no excuse why a team with this much talent can serve up a stinker like that. The team we saw against Carolina and Dallas is the real Bruins team, but these lazy, unmotivated imposters that we saw last night have shown up too often this year. Time for CJ to read the riot act. This is not acceptable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

[QUOTE]I was PI$$ES PI$$ED PI$$ED watching last night's game. We got outworked and outplayed by a team that is basically predicted to finish DEAD LAST this year. There are no excuses. Back-to-back games, travel, early in the season...BULLSH!T. Somebody needs to kick some @$$ in that dressing room, because there is no excuse why a team with this much talent can serve up a stinker like that. The team we saw against Carolina and Dallas is the real Bruins team, but these lazy, unmotivated imposters that we saw last night have shown up too often this year. Time for CJ to read the riot act. This is not acceptable.
    Posted by BruinsFaninOntario[/QUOTE]

Agreed!!!! But before you make a statement...you better clear it with
    jtassinarisoccer....he's the smart a** that knows everything...he'll let you know if your thoughts are acceptible..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again , the Bruins have been playing with  no discipline (and I don't mean taking penalties).  They need to stick to their system even if it's boring hockey and then things will fall into place.
    Colorado and Phoenix are doing just that and this is why they have a strong start of the season.  As the season goes only then we'll see if they have enough to keep it up as systems will only bring you so far if you don't have the talent to back it up.

Fluto's quote:

"Dave Tippett is doing a heck of a job behind the Phoenix bench so far. His players have bought into Tippett's system and staying disciplined. This team looks a lot like the 2007-08 Bruins"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]I was PI$$ES PI$$ED PI$$ED watching last night's game. We got outworked and outplayed by a team that is basically predicted to finish DEAD LAST this year. There are no excuses. Back-to-back games, travel, early in the season...BULLSH!T. Somebody needs to kick some @$$ in that dressing room, because there is no excuse why a team with this much talent can serve up a stinker like that. The team we saw against Carolina and Dallas is the real Bruins team, but these lazy, unmotivated imposters that we saw last night have shown up too often this year. Time for CJ to read the riot act. This is not acceptable.
    Posted by BruinsFaninOntario[/QUOTE]

The key word here is "predicted" -- B's have to start playing with emotion and start respecting their opponents. The Yotes already have 2 shutouts this young season -- the Pens and Skarks -- both on the road no less. I'm hoping the Kobasew trade is a wake up call -- but I doubt it....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

Begin is an upgrade over Yelle.  I liked Yelle, but Begin has a step on him.  I'm missing PJ though, my fav Bruin!