Chara, Ryder and Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Chara, Ryder and Lucic

In Response to Chara, Ryder and Lucic:
    [QUOTE]All three stooges just awful tonite
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I disagree. It was a team effort to blow this one. Bergeron gave away the short-hander. We weren't winning face-offs. There was much more going on there tonight than just the Chara, Ryder, Lucic show!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thomas showed up.  The 4th line played well.  The rest should be taken to task.  Bad effort until the 3P

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Worst game for Chara this year...
    The -4 and 0 shots is not the only reason ; a few give aways, seemed lethargic,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Oh yeah for sure, we need to trade Chara immediately along with Ryder, Lucic, Krecji, Thomas, Hunwick, Ference, Bergeron, Rask, Stuart, Seindenberg, Reechi, Thornton, Campbell, Horton, Wheeler, Seguin, Caron, Marchand for a bag of pucks and a maybe a draft pick or two.

Oh yeah I forgot.....fire Claude Julien and PC ASAP. 

There, the team looks better already and ready to win it all.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

In Response to Re: Chara, Ryder and Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah for sure, we need to trade Chara immediately along with Ryder, Lucic, Krecji, Thomas, Hunwick, Ference, Bergeron, Rask, Stuart, Seindenberg, Reechi, Thornton, Campbell, Horton, Wheeler, Seguin, Caron, Marchand for a bag of pucks and a maybe a draft pick or two. Oh yeah I forgot.....fire Claude Julien and PC ASAP.  There, the team looks better already and ready to win it all.  
    Posted by ssags111[/QUOTE]

Who mentionned trading anybody ?   You're reading a lot in these posts.. Maybe you're thinking that you're responding to non-Bruins fans?
    This was just a another game for the Bruins to learn lessons from..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Because after every frinking game, posts like Tazs' here and others on this site, say the same old tired things.  It's one game they lost against the other Eastern power house and BAM.... we have the Hunwick Wheeler and Ference all have to go or Chara is overpaid and JC can't coach a mighty mite team.

So, I figure I will just throw everyone else in.  Bergeron probably had the worst game of them all tonight...but hey, maybe I should have blamed Wideman and Obama instead. 

PS - If the Pink Hat doesn't fit, then maybe I wasn't talking to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

First post this year. Don't get me going on Lurch. I have voiced my opinion on this overated, overpaid, slow footed sorry excuse of a D man. Not sure why you commit 8.5 in 2012, 6m in 2013 and 8m in 2014 not to mention the 7.5 this year.
    Are you frikin kidding me thats Crosby and Ovechkin dollars, PC has been sniffing too much glue he needs his head read.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

[QUOTE]First post this year. Don't get me going on Lurch. I have voiced my opinion on this overated, overpaid, slow footed sorry excuse of a D man. Not sure why you commit 8.5 in 2012, 6m in 2013 and 8m in 2014 not to mention the 7.5 this year. Are you frikin kidding me thats Crosby and Ovechkin dollars, PC has been sniffing too much glue he needs his head read.
    Posted by mitchco98[/QUOTE]

Then you have guys like this clown, spouting his own make believe figures and facts hoping people buy his ignorence.

Here you go chief, go look at his true cap hit numbers:

7.5 this year and then drops to the high 6 million dollar range and making less then Pronger and 1.5 to 2.5 million less than Crosby and Ovie (depending on the year) and 3 million less then Vinny Lecavalier.

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=5

http://www.capgeek.com/leaders.php?type=SALARY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara, Ryder and Lucic : Big Lurch is not just worth the money he is making...let alone the long term contact

I've been saying he's slow and gets beat by better teams when the heats on and last night was just another game where he made numerous mistakes.
    Here come the Chara peeps!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara, Ryder and Lucic : I've been saying he's slow and gets beat by better teams when the heats on and last night was just another game where he made numerous mistakes. Here come the Chara peeps!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    So he holds Ovie and the Caps off the scoresheet for 2 out of 3 games and that constitutes him being beat by the better teams?Chara will likely win another Norris this year but you experts keep telling us how awful he is.Your credibility is shot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

IGNORE TIME

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bang away trolls, the real problem was that Washington outplayed the Bruins with their bigger team and longer reach to contain or intercept passes. Their bigger forwards ran over Hunwick and Ference; even Seids at times; Chara had a poor game; stick checks and longer reach continually broke up offensive attempts; and, they used better offensive draws to then blast low shots through 5/6 man screens. Would have liked to see a shorter bench in the third and Seguin to replace Recchi with Bergie and Caron, but, that would require Claude to be flexible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Chara made rookie mistakes last night. Sorry people don't like to hear the truth. I apologize for bringing this to light.......

Don't ever forget the pass he made to Krejci against the Flyers. Net result, well we all know that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RobertBruin. Show RobertBruin's posts

In response to the fourth stooge, Ryder is looking very good this year. He is not playing on the top line or second line and is fourth in points and third goals scored. He is responsible for one eight of all Bruin's goals to date.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Chara made rookie mistakes last night. Sorry people don't like to hear the truth. I apologize for bringing this to light.......
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    I didn't get to see the game (first 1 missed this year) but have trouble imagining you being able to spot deficiencies in his game that the rest of the hockey world can't see.Many experts in the capital of the hockey universe(Canada)have been sayinging Zee is obviously the leagues best shutdown d-man.One bad game out of 3 against one of the Nhl's top offenses dosen't change that for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Bruins got what they deserved, I'm afraid.

They played 10 minutes and got themselves into a position to take the game, after being down 3-0 to the "supposed" elite team of the conference. If they played 20 minutes - they could have won the game going away.

Andy Brickley said it best last night, "Comeback hockey is losing hockey, more often than not."

Anyway, they were due for a stinker and last night was it. So the season total to date is 8 good games, and 2 stinkers. Therefore, they show up 80% of the time, which is not bad - they'll have a good year, at that rate. If they can get it up to 85-90% - they'll have an outstanding year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Sorry Dezaruchi, last night Chara stumbled badly, fumbling the puck, bad passes, just not on his game. Bruins missed Boychuck, but, McQuaid was Ok, so one more dart into Ference.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Don't ever forget the pass he made to Krejci against the Flyers. Net result, well we all know that.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right?  Chara makes a nice breakout pass to Krejci, and along comes Richards with a big, clean hit and Krejci has a dislocated wrist?  And then we lose the series?  That is not even remotely close to Chara's fault.  If you want to blame anyone, you could blame Krejci for not keeping his head up on that play.  Come back and post when you actually know a thing or two about hockey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Maybe it's some experts, maybe even many experts, but definitely not the rest of the hockey world. It's quite normal that a player with a huge contract like Chara will be under the microscope throughout his career. Big bucks equal great expectations, plus he's the captain of a decent, if not highly talented Bruins team that ended the 2009-10 season with the biggest choke job in B's history.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Chara is worth every penny he's getting and will get.... He would be the #1 defenseman in any team in the league. He's the reason why the Bruins D corps is in the top 3 in the league. 
    He was just outplayed last night by the top line in the league  ( Semin, Ovy and Backstrom)... Can't shutdown the offense every night..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Chara makes a lot of good passes but he makes more than his share of bad passes. For the $$$ he makes he has to be a difference maker in key games. To me that was a key game. NO SHOW last night.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Boychuck was badly missed. I'm glad someone pointed out McQuaid. He's no all-star  but he's steady with no big blunders. Maybe the B's will try to move M stuart now that McQuaid can play a similar role cheaper.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]Chara is worth every penny he's getting and will get.... He would be the #1 defenseman in any team in the league. He's the reason why the Bruins D corps is in the top 3 in the league...
    Posted by POWERSURGE[/QUOTE]
    I respectfully disagree on all three accounts. As a shutdown D-man with a booming shot and not much else, he is definitely overpaid; there are a few blueliners in the NHL who can shutdown another team's offense and bring a bit more skill (mobility, puck movement) to the table, so he would not be the #1 defenseman in any team in the league, and finally Tim Thomas' sparkling play between the pipes is the real reason why the Bruins are #2 in the league in goals against per game.