Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix:
    [QUOTE]I would be shocked if the B's got Yandle.  But in a good way.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

Thats how I feel, trying not to get excited about it but it would go along way to improving our team I think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Miller, stay in Canada, your perspectives are really obtuse. Do you need a dictionary for that one??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

What is Yandle's cap hit? Is there anyone else on PHO that would make sense?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Chiarelli just said on team 990 that he was in ottawa for his parents 50th wedding anniversary, and so many scouts were at the habs game, becasue it was the only game in the east.  He did however say that he wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't looking right now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Keep in mind folks that nobody really knows IF Savard is coming back this year.  I expect Sturmy to be in the line-up by mid-December at the latest.  But Savard still looks at best worse for wear and at worse cuckoo-cuckoo for cocoa puffs.  If they decide at some point in December that it would be better for Savard to just go on season ending IR then the trades the make to clear up cap-space will probably be for a hybrid winger/center at the trade deadline, a la Jeff Carter or Alex Burrows.  The situation is at any rate way too fluid to make educated guesses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I'd rather trade Ryder than Wheeler. Ryder has the fatter contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Bruins Insider >> Sturm takes first skate http://buzztap.com/-uK1u...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Yandle would be awesome in Boston

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix:[QUOTE] First rule of managing in the NHL  - avoid having to make a deal from a position of weakness. Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Scott Gomez's 7.5Mil is good return on the dumbest trade in NHL history and proof of lousy cap management $800,000 cap space for Montreal this year wow I'm impressed. 12 goals last year  for Scott 1 goal this year projected for a total of 10 meaty goals for the year what a return on an investment.

Uh Oh!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : Scott Gomez's 7.5Mil is good return on the dumbest trade in NHL history and proof of lousy cap management $800,000 cap space for Montreal this year wow I'm impressed. 12 goals last year  for Scott 1 goal this year projected for a total of 10 meaty goals for the year what a return on an investment. Uh Oh!!!!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    You're wasting your time trying to make sense to an imbecile(good point though).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

[QUOTE]Are you out of your mind trading Wheeler ??????????? Yeah right why give away a 30 goals scorer for a draft pick ...DUH ! ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley, I can't believe you're still on about this. Are you on crack? Wheeler, thirty goals??? C'mon man! Are you delusional? No wait, don't answer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I've said it before.  Wheeler is on a short leash with the Bruins. They want to see his numbers go up. I also said before that I think CJ is running on a short leash as well. If the Bruins games turn south, I don't think PC will wait too long to pull the plug on either of these guys. I believe Ryder is an albatrose around PC's neck. He might need to throw some kind of multi player deal that includes Wheeler to get rid of Ryder. I just can't see any team needing a one on one trade with the Bruins for Ryder, his production vs  his salary. Also, with the Bruins playing winning hockey, it will make deceisions that much harder for PC to make.  Go Bruins Go !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]Regardless of the teams involved, the Bruins are the desperate trade partner in having to shed salary in order to deal with the cap problems that Chiarelli. himself, created in Boston. First rule of managing in the NHL  - avoid having to make a deal from a position of weakness. Does this guy really know what he is doing ? 
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I dont really understand what your trying to say. I don't see how we are so desperate when we can just put Ryder on waivers if we have too. Any team we would be negotiating with gets nothing. On top of it all we definitely don't HAVE to make a trade. We can deal with it when the second of the two injured players is almost ready to come back to the lineup. That could be never. If anything PC's poor cap management ended up being a blessing and an insurance policy. If you ask me we got luck this year with the way things panned out. Injuries are a guarantee. Even when those guys come back there will be other injuries. Its bound to happen, its the nature of the sport.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : Scott Gomez's 7.5Mil is good return on the dumbest trade in NHL history and proof of lousy cap management $800,000 cap space for Montreal this year wow I'm impressed. 12 goals last year  for Scott 1 goal this year projected for a total of 10 meaty goals for the year what a return on an investment. Uh Oh!!!!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Gomer still played in the Eastern Conference Finals last season though...

Unlike your Bruins, my first place Habs have no imminent need to make any deals because of an overspending GM...

The Bruins are dealing from a position of weakness...

Them's the facts...

So, in the words of Eminem :

"Go get your crew to hype you up, stand behind you like, Wooooo !"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

but Halaks gone so it wont happen again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

According to Murphy Yandle is available:

http://twitter.com/MurphysLaw74

I hope PC does what it takes even an overpayment.  A top 4 of Chara, Boychuck, Seindenberg and Yandle is definitely Stanley Cup caliber.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Any one else want tp skewer Miller?? He roots for the guys who sent Halak to the Blues, and then tries to critique Chiarelli.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]Any one else want tp skewer Miller?? He roots for the guys who sent Halak to the Blues, and then tries to critique Chiarelli.
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

He's a bafoon just laugh at his posts and continue on. Once you learn that he will do anything to get a rise out of someone you have to laugh at how transparent his attempts to troll usually are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]According to Murphy Yandle is available: http://twitter.com/MurphysLaw74 I hope PC does what it takes even an overpayment.  A top 4 of Chara, Boychuck, Seindenberg and Yandle is definitely Stanley Cup caliber.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Would Wheeler or rydr +Hunwick+1st/2nd and Considerations do it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Do I hear echoes that Habs went further than the Bruins last season ?  Technically yes but it's all irrelevant as the team that eliminated the Bruins had it easier eliminating the Habs.  So did they really go further ?  Only to some fans with a little mind.
    I like the Habs being first in the East but let's talk about this in December or when same amount of games are evenly played.  For now they've done well, this I'll admit, no matter what teams/caliber they've played .
    As for PC scouting Yotes,  not sure why ,  Yandle would be the only player on that team that would fit the Bruns needs.  It won't happen.  Maybe they're willing to take on one of the Bruins forwards in exchange of a draft pick ?  Three way deal ?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]According to Murphy Yandle is available: http://twitter.com/MurphysLaw74 I hope PC does what it takes even an overpayment.  A top 4 of Chara, Boychuck, Seindenberg and Yandle is definitely Stanley Cup caliber.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

As usual, Murphy is talking out of his behind:

As for Yandle to BOS rumors, I am sure Bs would love him. So would a lot of teams. My understanding is PHX is not considering it now.

Per McKenzie

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Miller, we are ignoring you, so please stop and go away. Posts from RMiller87 are hidden
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

Your teammates are sure doing a lousy job of ignoring me, Bruins4.

Much like your GM.

BTW Will we, Hab fans, be having the honour of seeing you on the Habs' G&M threads this season ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Any one else want tp skewer Miller?? He roots for the guys who sent Halak to the Blues, and then tries to critique Chiarelli.
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

The Price is Right, Baby !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Apparently, Ryder, Wheeler and Sturm are being dangled as trade bait by the Bruins. But firstly, who would want Ryder and doesn't Sturm have a no trade clause?

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/phx101026.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : The Price is Right, Baby !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    Maybe your catch phrases can drown out the boos Price hears at the Bell Centre.