CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwillf. Show mwillf's posts

CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

The Boston Bruins are going nowhere if they cannot stop the Washington Capitals and the New Jersey Devils. The Bruins have played poorly against them all year long. It is inevitable that the Bruins will meet one of these teams in the playoffs.

If the current trend continues against these teams, the Bruins cup hopes go down the toilet.

Bom Dia

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

I wouldnt say they are screwed. Boston outplayed Wash tonight 70% of the game. Few missed open nets, and good Thoedore goaltending and thats enough to turn the tides.

Boston just has to hope they can run a full healthy lineup in the playoffs, washington doesnt have a lucic. Like to see Krejci wake up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

This is bull. I watched all of the games between the B's and both the Caps and the Devils... they were all close.

How can you be so critical of a team that's FIRST in the East by a convincing margin and has been all season long?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2's posts

CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

LMAO @ 70% OF THE GAME

Another brainwashed lemming

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Re: CUP HOPES AND DREAMS

In Response to CUP HOPES AND DREAMS:
    [QUOTE]This is bull. I watched all of the games between the B's and both the Caps and the Devils... they were all close. How can you be so critical of a team that's FIRST in the East by a convincing margin and has been all season long?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

This team stinks man, face facts.