Did Chara forget how to hit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boleary99. Show boleary99's posts

I couldn't believe how Stafford walked in front of the net and scored the game tying goal as Chara stood there and watched! Was he aware that he is 6"9" and should have laid Stafford out as he approached the net. Did he forget how to hit? Wake up Chara!!! One word: Overrated

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

It was widemans fault..his man..not Charas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boleary99. Show boleary99's posts

I agree Wideman got burned but the point is Chara stood there and watched Stafford go right to the goal and score instead of making him pay the price for going to the net! Throw a hit when it counts Chara!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

And Chara's shootout attempt was laughable as he fanned on it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

my conclusion is chara does not come to play every nite... but being the N.H.L. ....the (no hockey league).. he does seem to draw a great many calls aganst himself for being 6,9. the refs really don,t know what to make of him .... he has talent but he seems to be on a short leash with the refs in his own end...... i was at the game monday nite, and it was evadent to us watching the game that the refs really keyed on chara in his own end almost to the point of interfering with the play.... getting in his way, watching him real close ..... ????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Don't know what it is but Chara this season isn't the healthy Chara we had last season. Maybe some residual effects of the shoulder surgery? Not having his regular off-season training regimen? Some other undisclosed injury/illness? Whatever it is, he hasn't looked like a Norris candidate so far this year and at times has looked like one of our worst d-men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4prez. Show orr4prez's posts

Why is Chara taking a shot during a shootout? Everyone in the building knows he has only makes one play. Miller comes way out of his net to cut down the angle, easy save. Give the puck to a forward for crying out loud!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

Wideman got burned and Chara could of atleast tried to poke check Stafford as he came to the net...But what about Fernandez??? He could of easily poke checked Stafford and came out of his net alittle bit...He was like sitting on the goal line, come out of the net and be aggressive...

Chara in the shootout laughable what the hell was Julien thinking?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Our worst minus players are Chara and Yelle, and we wonder why were not winning. I am hoping Chara is still hurt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Our worst minus players are Chara and Yelle, and we wonder why were not winning. I am hoping Chara is still hurt.[/Quote]

his shoulder probably isn't 100% yet. Even if it is, it may not be back to full strength. Could be that he is protecting it until he is sure it won't get reinjured. Much like a player coming back from knee surgury. They tend to favor it even though the doctor tells them it's good to go. playing 27 minutes a game might be a little too much right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Chara beat Lundquist on the same play last year. Fact is if he catches all of that puck from the slot, it has a pretty good chance of going in. I seem to remember him last year faking the shot and getting the goalie to bite and beating him with a deke.

Its only laughable when he doesn't score ... he scores and CJ's a genius.

Chara's a reasonable choice for the shoot out .. not the most obvious, but reasonable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

[Quote]

his shoulder probably isn't 100% yet. Even if it is, it may not be back to full strength. Could be that he is protecting it until he is sure it won't get reinjured. Much like a player coming back from knee surgury. They tend to favor it even though the doctor tells them it's good to go. playing 27 minutes a game might be a little too much right now.[/Quote] so i guess widemen had a brain transplant!!!!