Disgusted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

Disgusted

I have read all the posts and the globe's takes and couldn't agree more. I sat and watched that display last night and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I fully expected the Bruins to come out play their best game of the year. Instead, absolutley nothing. No heart, no passion, no physicallness, pretty little plays and no shooting. My kids' Novice team has a better pp than the Bruins. I liked Julien but it is obvious that he has no fire in his belly and his team plays exactly that way. He has to go. The Bruins are easily the softest team in the NHL. How can Neely watch this crap and not go down to that dressing room and kick the crap out of every player. For the people of Boston forget about this team until management gets it through their heads they have to find players with heart and desire which they haven't had for years. Let Milbury coach this team. If he was behind the bench last night he would have benched three quarters of that pathetic lot of players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogsk8r. Show bogsk8r's posts

Re: Disgusted

I was at the game and was very disappointed with the courage and heart that the B's showed.  Nice to see Thornton step up in Cooke's first shift, BUT, after that Cooke was running the B's at every opp!  Enough is enough with 4 lines of Providence players.  Keep Tukka, Savy, and Berg, everyone else is gone for a bag of pucks!  PC and Claud have to go.  Bench them all and give the baby B's some playing time.  Mail it in, it's over!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Embarrassing!!!! Thats what it was, end of story. Satan, Paille, Ryder, Wideman, ference,Hunwick, Sobotka..etc.. are all useless players and you can send them back to the teams that got rid of them in the first place.

The Penguins, especially Cooke, out-hit the Bruins last night. I couldn't believe my eyes.

They should of dressed the 70's team last night. Whats the worst thing that could of happened? They wouldn't score?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Disgusted:
    Embarrassing!!!! Thats what it was, end of story. Satan, Paille, Ryder, Wideman, ference,Hunwick, Sobotka..etc.. are all useless players and you can send them back to the teams that got rid of them in the first place. The Penguins, especially Cooke, out-hit the Bruins last night. I couldn't believe my eyes. They should of dressed the 70's team last night. Whats the worst thing that could of happened? They wouldn't score?
    Posted by bluefox70

Yes, of course, and 100% right. But who's responsible for putting these tomato cans on the ice? It's not Sobotka's fault that he stinks, or Paille's fault that he's fast but can't score to save his life, or that the rest of the squad as assembled is just about good enough to maybe sorta kinda make the playoffs but is dead roadkill as soon as they (perhaps) get there?

The blame is on the GM. And who hired this genius? Who's ultimately responsible for the year afte year piece of junk product he sells at some of the highest-priced tickets in the game?

The owner, that's who. Please. Let's stop with the parsing over of the players. They are not even the issue. It's the owner who doesn't care about winning the Cup that's the problem. And until fans boycott the team and force him to sell (a  long shot, but the only option) we're just going to get variations of this year's team over and over.

Different players, same problem: No championship.

It's called "Jacobs. "

JEREMY. JACOBS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Never thought I'd say this but watch out for Atlanta... they're playing with enough heart to win the last playoff spot and quite frankly, they deserve it more than we do.   

PC had better use our draft picks well...