Do we have any big mean tough guys on the p-bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

Do we have any big mean tough guys on the p-bruins

has chirelli loaded our minor league team with small wimps like he has our big club . Who is the tough guy on the p-bruins .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Do we have any big mean tough guys on the p-bruins

How can you forget Marchant and Whitfield?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

On a talent level ( one that shows but its not ) we are better, however what we dont have is  skating, they simply dont skate and that makes the other teams skating look oh so much better. Add the poise to forchek the hell out of the other team and were great,. Dreams dreams and dreams lol..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

you know what i rather have small wimps, as long as they can score.. maybe its time to change the mentality from big bad bruins to small but tough.  I dont see this tough guy goon strategy will win a cup... detroit , avs, pitt, devils never had the philosphy but they still end up winning the cup.  SO GO FIGURE, all yoou want is fights and more fights

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: Do we have any big mean tough guys on the p-bruins:
    you know what i rather have small wimps, as long as they can score.. maybe its time to change the mentality from big bad bruins to small but tough.  I dont see this tough guy goon strategy will win a cup... detroit , avs, pitt, devils never had the philosphy but they still end up winning the cup.  SO GO FIGURE, all yoou want is fights and more fights
    Posted by bruinsfan4ever23

As a big fan of the old days, the fact is you are right.  The fighting days are gone.  There has not been a team that has fought their way to the Cup since the Flyers in 1975. 

I feel like I am arguing with people that do not understand this game.  It has moved on to skills and toughness not fighting and checking to win. 

All the complaining an whining on here about this team has gotten old. There is not one of us who thought this team was going to be like this but guess what, here we are in 7th place. I don't expect to beat Washington or Pittsburgh but this team can hang in the first round.  Then look to next year with Toronto's pick and this current roster realizing they need to put it back together. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Do we have any big mean tough guys on the p-bruins:
    very easily even if they are probly tougher and meaner then what we have now. its hard to believe we are as bad as toronto but truthfully we are.
    Posted by bruinsking

As bad as the Leafs?The standings beg to differ.