European trip diary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

European trip diary

Shawn Roarke of NHL.com is traveling with the Bruins and keeping a trip diary. Should be interesting stuff. Here's the link:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=536946

The trip was apparently sleep-filled and uneventful, and it's a beautiful day in Belfast (how I wish I was there!).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: European trip diary

LOL duinne.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Mmmm Irish beer for breakfast what a life ahhh...No wait it's straight to practice I'll bet ? probably not too much jet lag. Now let's see how long it takes Dupes to put something up on the blog since he pulled rank on Fluto. Kevin's dining reports usually aren't as fun as Fluto's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: European trip diary:
    [QUOTE]Mmmm Irish beer for breakfast what a life ahhh...No wait it's straight to practice I'll bet ? probably not too much jet lag. Now let's see how long it takes Dupes to put something up on the blog since he pulled rank on Fluto. Kevin's dining reports usually aren't as fun as Fluto's.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

They're on the ice right now -- Bish just tweeted a picture. He also tweeted a video interview with Tuukka, who said the best way to fight jet lag is to get on the local clock right away. And that he slept most of the way over. ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Can you all wait for the negative nelly's to use if they play like last night ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Just hoping that thers no Tim McCraken on that Irish team. All of the B's players are going to need both their eyes this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://nhlbruins.tumblr.com/

Pretty cool picks from Bish is right looks like the boys are havin fun.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Princess Stalker wouldn't miss that blog for the world!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

^^^  HA HA HA!!!!!!! ^^^

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Princess Stalker wouldn't miss that blog for the world!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You are one bitter guy.
    I'd invite you out for drinks sometime, but I'm afraid you'd be able to talk me into a suicide pact.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=539128

Thornton to learn family history in visit to Belfast

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Wow, I feel astoundingly privileged. Roarke and Bish are covering the Bruins in Europe solely for me. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...pssst. I think he likes you, he just acts mean. He was talking about you at recess, .

:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Welcome back NAS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Princess Stalker wouldn't miss that blog for the world!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

C'mon now! I think "stalker" is a bit harsh until there is an actual restraining order in place. 

Wait....there it is. Nevermind! :P