Face off %

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Face off %

Not sure what the B's face off percentage is this year but it cost them dearly last night. I'm not going to bash Bergeron since I'm a huge Bergy fan, but where has his dominance at the dot gone?

Maybe last night was good for them to know they can't get away with drifting against better teams. Buffalo game was not a good effort and they won easily but when faced with better talent, it was easy to see how they were not skating in the first 2 periods.

Side Note: TT trouble with the five hole? UH OOH!!!!!  Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Re: Face off %

They're 25th in the league at 47.2 % winning percentage.
    I agree it's the only big improvement they need right now.

Centres current faceoff winning percentage

Campbell : 49.2 %
    Bergeron : 48.5 %  2009-10 : 58%!! That's almost 10% worst than last year!!
    Seguin : 47.5 %
    Krejci : 44.2 %??   2009-10 : 50.7%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

jwb413,  good post as I've noticed this also. It started when I was following Seguin's draws at center and then noticed that he was not the only one not winning faceoff.
    POWERSURGE,  thanks for the stats , I thought Campbell was the best in the circle on most nights although he was facing off 4th liners.  Not one over 50%,  wow ! 

btw jwb413 some troll has copied your avatar and tweaked your name to troll around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Face off %:
    [QUOTE]jwb413 ,  good post as I've noticed this also. It started when I was following Seguin's draws at center and then noticed that he was not the only one not winning faceoff. POWERSURGE,  thanks for the stats , I thought Campbell was the best in the circle on most nights although he was facing off 4th liners.  Not one over 50%,  wow !  btw jwb413  some troll has copied your avatar and tweaked your name to troll around.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I reported the nut bag earlier today.

Thanks for the stats POWERSURGE as well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Faceoffs have been a problem, bizarre since they were so good last year.
    Last night though, was actually a good night for them, with only Seguin under 50% for the centers, and Bergeron and Krejci at 67% in the defensive zone.
    http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20102011/FC020180.HTM
    Just goes to show, sometimes it only takes one mistake or failure to make a difference (or one victory, from a Washington point ot view).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually, in last nite's game the linesmen were really quick to throw someone out of the faceoff. No Real reason, just no consistency

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

That was a horribly referreed game last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, in last nite's game the linesmen were really quick to throw someone out of the faceoff. No Real reason, just no consistency
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

Yeah !  what's up with all the drama to drop the puck ????  Drop the freakin puck for the love of Pete !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Faceoffs have been a problem, bizarre since they were so good last year. Last night though, was actually a good night for them, with only Seguin under 50% for the centers, and Bergeron and Krejci at 67% in the defensive zone. http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20102011/FC020180.HTM Just goes to show, sometimes it only takes one mistake or failure to make a difference (or one victory, from a Washington point ot view).
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Yup faceoff lost and Carlson scores.