Felger on Sports Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Felger on Sports Tonight

I don't post here often,, but this pissed me off.. About a week and half ago we had Felger on TV saying that he was calling it first,, that the Bruins were too hot and were going to fall apart..,, Last night he is on TV again saying that this team is great with our depth and able to win with the injuries we have and that the team is going far.. This guy is a tool,,, This is a big year for the Bruins.. this is a team built,, not bought like the celtics.. When will this team get some respect???... I live in Florida,, so I dont get to see the Globe or the Herald everyday..LOL..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Felger on Sports Tonight

don't need to hate on the celtics just because you like the bruins. they are both doing great and are fun to watch. besides, the celtics didn't buy KG and RA, they traded for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Felger on Sports Tonight

not hating on the Celtics.. Just saying that this team deserves more respect more than that Donk Felger is giving.. This team has been built,, Questions for STILLALLBOST08, where else could you find another GM in the NBA to give up Garnett for what the Wolves got..? Also do you think if Garnett went down as long as Sturm has been down..Would they have this winning streak going???? With all the injuries that the B's have had this year.. There is no way the C's could keep up with what there doing now with some injuries

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Felger on Sports Tonight

Agree. That guy is a tool and has done nothing but bash the Bruins and comment on how uninterested he is in them for years, and even seems to mock hockey in general all the time. Then last week he says "This team is good, I told you this team is going to be good this year at the beginning of the season". Haha. I clearly remember a few weeks into the season he mentioned their record and rattled off a few GA & GF type stats and said "average stats from another average Bruins team this year". They just need to stop discussing the Bruins on that show because they are all morons who know nothing about hockey.