Frolov and nathan horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

Frolov and nathan horton

both of these guys are avalible for trade frolov has been a healthy scratch for a few games and nathan horton is un happy in with the panthers and wants to go to a more traditional hockey town well boston definatly is on my only concern is the caps of both frolov 2.9 mil and horton 4 mil both can defintly contribute to help the offense and can be the scorer we need any thoughts? o and i got this from yahoo.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Re: Frolov and nathan horton

You kind of answered your own question when you mentioned the cap space. Can't see fitting Horton's 4 M in our cap and I doubt the Kings would part with Frolov. I was watching the first period of the Kings/Sharks game last night and the King's announcers were commenting on how after being scratched a few times, his play has improved and he has scored a few goals since then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I always thought Horton would be a perfect "bruin" type player. If the Bs could package a draft pick and maybe Ference (and maybe a prospect), is there a way they could aqueeze him under the cap? Maybe just dump wideman instead???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

horton is one key to help the bruins unlock some doors  man it would be nice ,if i was PC witch i,m not, i would trade wideman and i pick any day,with johnny on the way ,,lets go bruins  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Both of these guys are floaters, not consistent , night in and night out.. not typical Bruins sorry to say.. That's why their teams want to get rid of them and have been mentioned in lots of trade rumours ....When your coach has to bench you for not putting out or freelancing and not following instructions that is not good.... Julien would eat this guy up and make him cry... Horton has been an underachiever and injury prone to boot.. although I do like his taste in women..

http://www.google.com/search?q=Tammy+Plante&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

We have enough offense..dont worry ...

Who wants a plyaer like Frolov who plays only one side of the rink....

I would trade Recchi for Horton thats it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Horton has scored more than 30 goals once and is locked in 4Mil until 2013. I mistakenly thought on an earlier thread that his contract was coming up so I thought he would have been a 1 or 2 year rental.

4Mil for another 4 years at about 25 to 26 goals per maybe it's Florida who wants to get rid of him. Kinda pricey much rather get a Defenseman.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

sign savvy and get kovalchuck for ferrence,wheeler,sobotka and two 2nd rounders 1 this year and 1 next year......................i know,i know!!!(dreaming)but seriously forget these hacks you wanna win the cup you got to have a few big names(superstars)on your team,like Heatley,kovalchuck,hossa(ok maybe not hossa!!)Crosby,Ovechkin,Scott Gomez...................ha ha ha just kidding about Gomez poking fun at the habs!!But you get my point we got Savard and thats it we need 1 more guy.