Game 6 B's/Flyers b*tc/h and moan thread..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Game 6 B's/Flyers b*tc/h and moan thread..

Figured I would start a thread to allow us all to voice our opinions as the B's attempt to close out the Flyers...  Have at it kids...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 6 B's/Flyers b*tc/h and moan thread..

Play like it's Game 7... and get the start that Montreal got vs Penguins!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Not the best of efforts so far.. 1-0 Philly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am fed up of those Flyers!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Why blame the Flyers? They are doing what they have to do! Wish we had some heart right now! Game 7, here we come...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

The B's are NOT matcing the intensity of the Flyers..and Whitfield on a break away looked like Paille.. hands of stone... not looking good...  Where are those patented Lucic hits?    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I would feel better if they could have scored on Leighton in game 5...as it is right now I feel sick!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I would also feel better if they'd jit the damn net!  Still feel a little sick

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm not confident we will score again this series!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nashoba33. Show Nashoba33's posts

BRUINS GOT THIS BY THE NUTS NOW. flyers are getting lucky now

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

4 and counting without a goal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

One good shift in 2 games but no goal to show for!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins had some great pressure towards the end of the 1st. Hopefully they can bring that to start the 2nd......and get a goal. I don't care how they score......just tie it up!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

NO OFFENSE ! OUCH ! Bruins are in trouble ! Flyers in 7? Maybe ??????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Still don't feel well!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

B's are starting to look more like they have played earlier in the series.......hitting and beating FLyers to the puck. And RASK IS DA MAN. He's the real deal, this kid is standing strong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, but Stuart and Hunwick are looking bad in their own end and the line of Savard - Lucic - Satan doesn't want to shoot (pass, pass, turnover...)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Thank god for Rask.. too many Flyers standing on his doorstep waiting for rebounds.. I thought the B's recoginized this and theoretically addressed it.. I guess not...  These guys make every oher goalie look like a vezina trophy winner...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

My stomach hurts!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

B's ARE ALL OVER THE FLYERS!! They will score if they keep up this pressure. Penalty to come to Flyers soon I"m sure.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Officiating really s  u   x 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

BRUTAL CALL by the REFs on Paille. THanks Refs for changing the momentum of the Bruins....nice job. Now Philly scores....brutal, just brutal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I just puked.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I admit, the refs have sucked all around these playoffs... but the Bruins just aren't in it. Over before the third period (again.)