GAZING INTO THE FUTURE!! 2010 PLAYOFFS THAT IS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

GAZING INTO THE FUTURE!! 2010 PLAYOFFS THAT IS!!

I don't know about most Bruin Fans, but I am starting to come around to the belief that SHOULD the Bruins advance in Round One , that as of today and the way the playoffs have gone there are no world beaters in the East right now judging by what I have seen so far.. The Bruins playing at its present mode could  handle  any of them quite frankly..Anyone afraid of the Caps? Penguins? Devils? Have these teams been lights out so far? Not by any stretch...These teams have been life and death against supposed weaker opposition..

Last year this team went into the playoffs with lofty expectations due to an outstanding regular season and we all know how that turned out.. This year the  team flies in under the radar... people , including our  own fans writing them off as one and done, and now how quickly the worm has turned .. I am not saying it is over against Buffalo by any means, but man right now the East is wide open... and if Savard comes back next round ...

SO!! WHY NOT THE BRUINS !!!  Am I crazy, or just an eternal optimist...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: GAZING INTO THE FUTURE!! 2010 PLAYOFFS THAT IS!!

1 shift at a time for bs...the sky is the limit anyone who thinks pit wsh or anyone else is far the superior team just doesnt know the hockey the bruins could beat anyone if they play the way they are capable of...i believe that    in any series you also need luck but the bs can only control how they play