GDT Bruins @ Canadiens l 11/22 l 7:30 ET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

It's just about time for the game. I can hardly wait. 6 more hours and we can start kicking the s**t out of them on the ice and on the scoreboard. Any odds on when the first Canadienne dive takes place ?

Looks like Thomas gets the start against the Habs Carrie Price. Hmm, Patrick Roy night. Hope his son doesn't try to ambush Tim Thomas during the warmups.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Why do you think Thomas is starting? I can not find any info on who is starting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

I predict a wild night people. Maybe we'll see a goalie fight tonite! I hope its a clean game tonite.

Lets go Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Doubt theres gonna be a goalie fight, Price is the calmest most passive human ive ever seen. The only fight iwanna see is MAYBE a Thornton.vs.Laraque, if not then i want our boys to go out there and School them in HOCKEY.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Looks like this game is closely reffed so far. I'm watching online and the only signal I can find so far is in ******* French. I'm getting a migraine listening to these jackasses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

SO perfect for looch to pot one!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

lucic isnt the bruins "goon", unlike lacrap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cberbes. Show cberbes's posts

"
    Lucic has just failed in my mind...George asked him numerous times and its obvious that he has no respect for the way the enforcers follow the code.
    Lucic is in the same category as guys like Avery, Ott, Boyton, Ruttu, Bradley etc etc...stay in the shallow end next time...he looks scared to death...
    And trust me I hate the habs more than any team ever, well sorry Yankees 1st(but in hockey)...but what he did in Boston and how he acted tonight is brutal.
    "

I would say it has more to do with Claude telling him NOT to fight, and having his fist all banged up from Boynton's helmet. Perhaps they throw down towards the end of the game.