GDT: Bs vs Ottawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blackngold4ever. Show blackngold4ever's posts

afternoon all!

here is a little info i can't see that anyone has posted; today's game to be televised on the hnic cbc. time is 5 minutes to game and watching cbc hope they don't make a liar out of me.

dont' get to see many games and hope this one doesn't disappoint. just getting to watch is going to be a thrill.

b's win 5 to 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

Hey CenterIce. I have to go out for a while. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad about the TT picture on Feb 4. My oldest daughter will wind up with it. Maybe I can enlarge it and use it as a dart board. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Kind of boring period though. Glad I don't have to watch the rest of this and risk falling asleep. I still have a real bad feeling about this game. Hope that I'm wrong and the Bruins win anyway, despite Timmy being in the net :=)) Enjoy everyone !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

This just sucks!!!! is this lewis's game plan? play the whole game in your own end maybe get a goal on the PP? I think they are going to get shutout if they don't start to move the puck making it way to easy for Emery I hope TT doesn't give up in the 3rd

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Horrible effort

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam34. Show adam34's posts

I've kept my mouth shut all season about Lewis, but I'm starting to lose it. Everytime Kessel is on the ice he takes the puck to the net and the bruins get a scoring chance. But for some reason, Lewis refuses to play him with Savard, Murray, or Bergeron. Why is Kessel always stuck passing the puck to tools like Primeau and Mowers? Put Axy on the third line and let Kessel play with Murray and Savard.

Adam

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

Who really cares he tossed his stick if that embarrassed the team they should of been embarrassed after the effort after the 2nd period at least this way I don't think the red light comes on

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

Had to skip out after the first period. Hmmm, let's see 3-1 Ottawa, shots on goal 36-30 in favor of Ottawa. Scoreless through two periods, then 3 goals in the third for Ottawa. Too bad Timmy Thomas couldn't overachieve and shutout the Senators in the third, but after all, it is Timmy Thomas. Bwahahahahahahahahahahah !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

Come on CenterIce, where is your Bruins spirit ?? I'll try to find mine the first time I can stay awake for a whole Bruins game. I find myself drifting off to sleep in the third period. I crack my eyes open when Dale yells "great save by Thomas", but I yawn and figure it'll get past him soon enough. :=))

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pistolpeteprisco. Show pistolpeteprisco's posts

Re: GDT: Bs vs Ottawa

In Response to GDT: Bs vs Ottawa:
    [QUOTE]Should be a very good game or atleast I'm hoping for one. They guys have to come out clicking on all cylinders and take it to Ottawa. It looks like Spezza is playing so Ottawa will have some extra jump and now one more guy to look out for. Defense is going to have to be on their toes and Thomas is going to have to be outstanding if we are going to win this game. But also, the offense is going to have to play a very strong forecheck and get on the Ottawa defense. They have to be relentless.
    Posted by holywow[/QUOTE]

Me to holy, Cheechoo has been invisible tonight

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

Bruins will win all we need is faith

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Way to go B's, The Powerplay is looking crisp

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

In Response to GDT: Bs vs Ottawa:
    [QUOTE]Should be a very good game or atleast I'm hoping for one. They guys have to come out clicking on all cylinders and take it to Ottawa. It looks like Spezza is playing so Ottawa will have some extra jump and now one more guy to look out for. Defense is going to have to be on their toes and Thomas is going to have to be outstanding if we are going to win this game. But also, the offense is going to have to play a very strong forecheck and get on the Ottawa defense. They have to be relentless.
    Posted by holywow[/QUOTE]

Spezza is out but all of your other points were spot on mate

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT's posts

Thomas has a great record vs so I like the choice, But all streaks come to an end and I have a bad feeling about this one.