Godard ' flu' last nite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Godard ' flu' last nite?

Is this why response was soft ??

B's don't get it - they need to proactively maintain a balanced tough team to  prevent this sort of stuff from happening at all....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

Re: Godard ' flu' last nite?

i wondered what he said,  because he didnt play  that much,he must have but the fear in the sad, baby bees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ogie. Show Ogie's posts

oh the drama...I was at the game and Goddard played about 2 shifts....Chara actually was looking at him prior to a face-off and Goddard had no interest...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

good to hear Ogie.... too bad Z hadn't just skated up to him and chirped him too  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Godard ' flu' last nite?:
    Is this why response was soft ?? B's don't get it - they need to proactively maintain a balanced tough team to  prevent this sort of stuff from happening at all....
    Posted by Griswal65

Hear, hear, Gris!  Tough, this team is not - it takes a team mentality to stand up on a regular basis and this unit takes many, many nights off, most noteably last night, sad to say.  We traded away Craig Weller a few weeks ago, no?  Why wasn't Lane MacDermid called up on a "because-we're-down-our-top-offensive-guy-down-thanks-to-a-dirty-MattCookeHit" emergency basis call-up, if whomever didn't want to part of the fray and came down with the flu?  Surely Colin Campbell would have understood and allowed that?  I don't want to give up but I'm about to.

www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/march10sports/300thorntoncooke.jpg" alt="300thorntoncooke.jpg" width="300" height="253" />