Great Series but B's Fans have typical reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rooster41. Show Rooster41's posts

Great Series but B's Fans have typical reaction

Just saw a post earlier about how the redneck fans of Carolina are celebrating by going fishing with their chewing tobacco. This is why I have such an issue with Boston sports fans. I know it is not all of you but give me a break.  This is like saying all Bostonites are Chowder heads who walk around saying "We're wicked smart".  Boston played some great hockey especially Milan Lucic if he wasn't on Boston I would probably be a fan. Michael Ryder, Tim Thomas, Savard are classy individuals, maybe some of that class should rub off on it's fans.  I am glad to see that Walker not only got the game winner but he got the first star in the Garden no less. It's like icing on the cake, like putting a middle finger up in the air to all the B's fans. That is how we do it. Carolina goes out with a great win over a great team with some classes chumps as fans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: Great Series but B's Fans have typical reaction

No the issue is how stupid trolls of other teams come in here and post stupid comments and act like A-holes...How should we react? I would NEVER go into another teams forum and talk sh*t. So they deserve it....Act like an A-hole, get treated like an A-hole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

Re: Great Series but B's Fans have typical reaction

well said