Guess I am a fan for life because after that last series nothing worse can happen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Guess I am a fan for life because after that last series nothing worse can happen

Last night i typed a bunch of drunken non sense saying i was done with the bruins well I lied as I am now bitterly disapointed and quite frankly emotionaly hurt yet again...... The bruins will always be my team it just amazes me how they seem to find new ways to eat at us. Now I am looking forward to the draft time for me start reading up on all the prospects.

I don't wana dwell on las night and what happened because its over but how great would that have been? Us and the habs winner to the stanley cup finals unreal.

I would love too see some changes made I think its time to bring a new coach in here thats system is trying to win not try to lose as is claudes system. How many times did the bruins blow multi goal leads this season IMO its claudes system he has them all tense don't make a mistake or dont be overly agressive. I got be honest i have been a chara supporter since he has been here but after watching that series I wouldnt care if he was dealt he is a joke for someone his size he is a peanunt and a sorry excuse for a captain. Savy was brutal last night too i was tanked but seemed like he was on the ice for at least 2 of the goals scored by the flyers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Guess I am a fan for life because after that last series nothing worse can happen

after that last series nothing worse can happen

Don't ever say that! 

The way that it all played out stings quite a bit, but something worse can always happen.  22 teams didn't make it to the second round.  The Leafs have missed the playoffs for five consecutive years.  The game and series loss feels like a punch to the gut, but I'll take a monumental second round flop that can be pinned on injuries to what the Maple Leafs fans have had to suffer through for the past few years.  That's just one example. 

Imagine how the fans of the Winnepeg Jets must feel.  Their team's owner runs the franchise into the ground, and sells it to a group that moves it away.  Then after watching the team struggle for years in it's new home in the desert, they are given false hope that their team might come home only to have them dashed. 

This playoff exit blows, but it isn't even the most heartbreaking thing to happen to a group of hockey fans this week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Guess I am a fan for life because after that last series nothing worse can happen

Nothing besides the team moving can be worse than losing a series when your up 3 games to none. I always figured a team would pull the feat in my lifetime just didnt think it would be my bruins. But even in the 3 wins looking back we didn't dominte any of those games. Also i would take pronger over chara any day.