GUTLESS performance by Les Habitants tonight. The series is over!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

GUTLESS performance by Les Habitants tonight. The series is over!

You know it's a bad night for the p*ssies from Montreal when Patrice Bergeron lays a beatdown on one of their so called big, tough defensemen (Georges). Patrice hasn't had a fight in his 5 years in the NHL. Ouch... What a GUTLESS performance by the Montreal in game 2. Laraque better keep his head on a swivel when Bergeron is on the ice Monday night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montreal24stanleycup. Show montreal24stanleycup's posts

Re: GUTLESS performance by Les Habitants tonight. The series is over!

.......................GO.HABS GO.GO HABS GO
    ..............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO
    .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO
    ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO
    .GO HABS.GO ...........HABS........HABS
    GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS
    GO HABS.GO..............GO HABS GO
    GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS
    .GO HABS.GO............HABS........HABS
    ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO
    .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO
    .............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO .GO.HABS GO
    .....................GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

[QUOTE]You know it's a bad night for the p*ssies from Montreal when Patrice Bergeron lays a beatdown on one of their so called big, tough defensemen (Georges). Patrice hasn't had a fight in his 5 years in the NHL. Ouch... What a GUTLESS performance by the Montreal in game 2. Laraque better keep his head on a swivel when Bergeron is on the ice Monday night.
    Posted by welly[/QUOTE]

The French have never liked to fight. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

[QUOTE]You know it's a bad night for the p*ssies from Montreal when Patrice Bergeron lays a beatdown on one of their so called big, tough defensemen (Georges). Patrice hasn't had a fight in his 5 years in the NHL. Ouch... What a GUTLESS performance by the Montreal in game 2. Laraque better keep his head on a swivel when Bergeron is on the ice Monday night.
    Posted by welly[/QUOTE]

You Bruins fans are such clueles morons - just like your homer hero Jack Edwards - that was no beatdown; he landed 2 punches before the refs jumped in.  I highly doubt that Laraque is afraid of fighting Bergeron.

By the way, I'm sure you're all proud of your goon Lou Cheech for that crosscheck to Lapierre's head...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

[QUOTE] The French have never liked to fight. LOL
    Posted by nhsoxfan63[/QUOTE]

Cue the racist comments..... so predictable in this area.

Anyway, this town will go back to ignoring the B's once they're eliminated again (though probably not by the Habs) - some things never change....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

Lucic should have taken Lapierre's head off. Fu&&in punk !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

[QUOTE]Cue the racist comments..... so predictable in this area. Anyway, this town will go back to ignoring the B's once they're eliminated again (though probably not by the Habs) - some things never change....
    Posted by Der-Komisarek[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should worry about Komisarek instead of racist comments.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

[QUOTE].......................GO.HABS GO.GO HABS GO ..............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO .GO HABS.GO ...........HABS........HABS GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS GO HABS.GO..............GO HABS GO GO HABS.GO.............HABS........HABS .GO HABS.GO............HABS........HABS ...GO HABS.GO..........HABS........HABS.......GO HABS.GO .......GO HABS.GO......HABS........HABS....GO HABS.GO .............GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO .GO.HABS GO .....................GO HABS GO.GO HABS GO
    Posted by montreal24stanleycup[/QUOTE]

Wow real creative. Do it in French next time. You must have spent a week or more putting that logo together. Never knew what the CH logo meant until now. After tonight's game, I know CH is just the beginning of the word CHicken. Or as they say in Quebec, le poulet... Au revoir mes habitants.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

[QUOTE]Cue the racist comments..... so predictable in this area. Anyway, this town will go back to ignoring the B's once they're eliminated again (though probably not by the Habs) - some things never change....

Read your history books you troll. You obviously have no clue what i'm talking about. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]You Bruins fans are such clueles morons - just like your homer hero Jack Edwards - that was no beatdown; he landed 2 punches before the refs jumped in.  I highly doubt that Laraque is afraid of fighting Bergeron. By the way, I'm sure you're all proud of your goon Lou Cheech for that crosscheck to Lapierre's head...

2 Punches is all it takes too put down Gorgeous Georges! and Yep very proud of Der Komisars Daddy! fun watching LaPuzzyierre cry in the sin bin!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsOwnBruins. Show HabsOwnBruins's posts

Bruins up 3-1

Jacobs Bruins CHOKE

HABS WIN SERIES 4-1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Yeah, how is relaying a history lesson of the French rasict?  Telling me that my ancestors had slaves doesn't make you racist, because it's probably true, not that I'm proud of it.  Calling the french wussies is like calling midgets short, it's just true.

And I like HabsOwnBruins comment, like every Hab fan living in the past.  The glory years of having absolute control on where every player played are over you sad sack of feacl matter, welcome to the era parity, where character counts and the Habs don't.

Oh no, you won in seven games, just like last year!

2004 Conference Semifinals-Tampa Owns Habs, SWEEP! 4-0, goal total... 14-5.  2006, 1st round bow out.  The only team to play so badly that they catapulted two sunshine teams to a Cup.  Get past the Habs in the 1st round, it's like taking a round off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

bet you're embarrassed now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]  Wow real creative. Do it in French next time. You must have spent a week or more putting that logo together. Never knew what the CH logo meant until now. After tonight's game, I know CH is just the beginning of the word CHicken. Or as they say in Quebec, le poulet... Au revoir mes habitants.
    Posted by welly[/QUOTE]

LOL -- good one Welly. Just ignore him and other such MB vandals. How obscene... to have to see that toilet seat of a logo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Bruin fans should start a crusade to ban that obscene toilet looking crest on their chest and have them wear those blinding Barber shop jersys. The only way they can win is to blind us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]You Bruins fans are such clueles morons - just like your homer hero Jack Edwards - that was no beatdown; he landed 2 punches before the refs jumped in.  I highly doubt that Laraque is afraid of fighting Bergeron. By the way, I'm sure you're all proud of your goon Lou Cheech for that crosscheck to Lapierre's head...

YOU are so typical my friend. Admit it, THAT was a beatdown. That was a HUGE beatdown, even though both of them hardly fight. Bergeron landed three punches right in Georges face, you can't deny that my friend. Also, our goon Lucic? Look at Lapierre, walking in like a tough guy. Lucic is one of the best fighters and toughest guys in the league and if you're guy is willing to charge up to him (a guy that can't back anything up I might add, but who on the Habs can) quickly and with a lot of speed like he means business, he better be ready for some business back. Also, why did no one from the Habs stand up to Lucic? Who came over? Komisarek? You mean the guy who thinks he's tough, never fights, and only shows any fight when there are at least two refs between him and Lucic. The guy who goes after Matt Hunwick? The guy that went after Marc Savard before Lucic stepped in last night? Why did the Habs go out and get a bodyguard in Laraque for your "big tough defenseman" Komisarek? The honest truth is, the Habs are nowhere as good as the Bruins are. I went to the game last night and it was obvious that one team was an exceptionally good team and the other was clearly not made for the playoffs at all. Cry me a river you ignorant clown.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]2004 Bruins up 3-1 Jacobs Bruins CHOKE HABS WIN SERIES 4-1
    Posted by HabsOwnBruins[/QUOTE]

They won it in SEVEN games not 5 games you sensless loser. You don't even know your own team's history! Shows that your probably only started watching the Habs last year, always talk about history in arguments, and never even witnessed anything about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

[QUOTE]YOU are so typical my friend. Admit it, THAT was a beatdown. That was a HUGE beatdown, even though both of them hardly fight. Bergeron landed three punches right in Georges face, you can't deny that my friend. Also, our goon Lucic? Look at Lapierre, walking in like a tough guy. Lucic is one of the best fighters and toughest guys in the league and if you're guy is willing to charge up to him (a guy that can't back anything up I might add, but who on the Habs can) quickly and with a lot of speed like he means business, he better be ready for some business back. Also, why did no one from the Habs stand up to Lucic? Who came over? Komisarek? You mean the guy who thinks he's tough, never fights, and only shows any fight when there are at least two refs between him and Lucic. The guy who goes after Matt Hunwick? The guy that went after Marc Savard before Lucic stepped in last night? Why did the Habs go out and get a bodyguard in Laraque for your "big tough defenseman" Komisarek? The honest truth is, the Habs are nowhere as good as the Bruins are. I went to the game last night and it was obvious that one team was an exceptionally good team and the other was clearly not made for the playoffs at all. Cry me a river you ignorant clown.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

You wanna talk about typical?  You're all hypocrites!  During the regular season when Lucic runs like a scared schoolboy to the bench every time Laraque is on the ice he's being "smart" by not taking a fighting penalty, but when the Habs don't retaliate against Lucic, they're "p*ssies".   Once again, you all prove my point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Mighty Bruins are dominating Habs in a way rarely seen at playoff time

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/darren_eliot/04/19/Bruins.Canadiens/index.html?eref=T1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

LaPuccy had that cross-check to the face coming. Everyone knew that except ignorant Habs fans.

You aint so cocky now are you?

Pull out the brooms Boston fans,cause Montreals getting swept like the little bitches they are.