Habs and Bruins. It's on!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Habs and Bruins. It's on!

Here we go again! As a Canadiens fan, I don't like losing to Boston, but I have a great respect for the franchise and most of its fan base. Bruins/Habs games are the highlight of the regular season, and I consider it the best rivalry in sports.

As such, I wanted to wish the many Bruins fans I enjoy friendly sparring with all season the best of luck for their team. Except for tonight, of course. And November 11, December 16, January 8, February 9, March 8 and March 24!

Hoping to see both of our teams in the Conference Finals in 8 months.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Habs and Bruins. It's on!

LOL.. you're welcome Kennedy97
    Many questions on the Habs tonite and how their lineup will re-act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Its on, but unfortunately its not on TV down here, brutal, but thank you kennedy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Habs and Bruins. It's on!:
    [QUOTE]Its on, but unfortunately its not on TV down here, brutal, but thank you kennedy
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    Don't tell me you haven't seen the numerous threads streaming the game ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

my lord how I enjoy a "Black and Gold" puck going behind a Hab netminder....any time of year.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kennedy: Got Halak ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]my lord how I enjoy a "Black and Gold" puck going behind a Hab netminder....any time of year.......
    Posted by golden9x[/QUOTE]

Jeff Beck fan heh!  Bruins fan heh!  Not a Habs fan!  You are ok.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Habs and Bruins. It's on!:
    [QUOTE]Here we go again! As a Canadiens fan, I don't like losing to Boston, but I have a great respect for the franchise and most of its fan base. Bruins/Habs games are the highlight of the regular season, and I consider it the best rivalry in sports. As such, I wanted to wish the many Bruins fans I enjoy friendly sparring with all season the best of luck for their team. Except for tonight, of course. And November 11, December 16, January 8, February 9, March 8 and March 24! Hoping to see both of our teams in the Conference Finals in 8 months.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Kennedy, hope to hear from you throughout the year with the good, the bad, and the ugly.... of course I am biased.  Go Bs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I just hope the B's can hang on and pop in a couple more goals

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

WOW, Kennedy....it's not often we see a Hab fan acting like a gentleman !! Bravo ! And I wish you a good season too....

About the game : Bergeron, a beauty !!!  Séguin, quiet......Caron, looks good.

Go Bruins !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Goaltending wins games, doesn't it? I don't get too hung up on one game (although some of my fellow Habs fans don't share that mentality; panic has already set in!) but Carey Price will have to be about 1,000 percent better for the Habs to have any real chance to make a playoff run. The forwards are very solid, and the defence is decent (especially if Markov returns 100%). Goaltending, well....

Tukka Rask was deservedly the 1st star. And I agree with Julien, Caron looked very solid on the ice last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Markov and that PP is deadly when he is healthy. With a 100% Markov the Habs would have beaten the Flyers last spring. You're right it's one game and the first one at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Markov and that PP is deadly when he is healthy. With a 100% Markov the Habs would have beaten the Flyers last spring. You're right it's one game and the first one at that.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Disagree ,  Habs would not have beaten Philly.  The Flyers are the anti-Habs and in the past 4 years eliminated Montreal twice easily.
    It's an issue that the Habs have yet to fix may they meet a team like Philly, bigger , stronger and as fast.