habs-bruins sportnews survey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

habs-bruins sportnews survey

howdy bs fans,according to news paper here in montreal, Bruins should get rid of les canadiens in 5 games or so....i just could'nt beleive my eyes habs fans cheering for the bruins..LOL...one things for sure is habs fans realised they don' t have any chance against the bruins this year for many reason such as,first off,last game again pittsburgh,fans booed their team with several minutes left in the third,secondly,they knew if they were beaten,they will square off you know who and th irdly, centenial season turned out to be a nightmare. AS i was headin down to office earlier today,i never felt anything unusual especially this time of the year because it is playoff times, besides,habs  barely made to the  playoff is another issues. Bottom line,this series will be a trainwreck for les habitants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: habs-bruins sportnews survey

Do you expect not to get trolled for that pic?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Whats wrong with his pic?  Looks pretty masculine for a Habs fan...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I don't think the series will be easy....BUT if Boston does get by Montreal , the emotional lift will carry them to the final

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Wow, that picture just about sums it up for me!  Put a jersey on them and you'd have the Habs top line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]howdy bs fans,according to news paper here in montreal, Bruins should get rid of les canadiens in 5 games or so....i just could'nt beleive my eyes habs fans cheering for the bruins..LOL...one things for sure is habs fans realised they don' t have any chance against the bruins this year for many reason such as,first off,last game again pittsburgh,fans booed their team with several minutes left in the third,secondly,they knew if they were beaten,they will square off you know who and th irdly, centenial season turned out to be a nightmare. AS i was headin down to office earlier today,i never felt anything unusual especially this time of the year because it is playoff times, besides,habs  barely made to the  playoff is another issues. Bottom line,this series will be a trainwreck for les habitants.
    Posted by montrealhabs[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing something like this written about this time of year back in '02. And '04 for that matter.

Boston should win this series. Anyone with any objectivity should know that. But what is that they say about counting chickens?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well I've heard many of the radio stations and their personalities say Habs will win. I would say 75% .
    The key Carey Price !
    It's just like they said that Schneider was gone for the season and then shows up against the Bruins and the last game with the Pens.
    Either the Montreal media or Habs marketing likes to play with our heads or they are really stupid letting us know Schneider's shoulder is on the verge of blowing up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Well I've heard many of the radio stations and their personalities say Habs will win. I would say 75% . The key Carey Price !
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC[/QUOTE]

Hey, I love the Habs and all, but you could go broke betting on Carey Price. He's got all the tools, but no consistency (not surprising for a 2nd year player).  If he's the key to the series, I like the Habs chances even less.

Ken Dryden and Patrick Roy were awesome and all, but those kind of heroics don't come along all the time. Expecting that out of Price is asking way too much out of the kid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1168. Show Rich1168's posts

[QUOTE]Well I've heard many of the radio stations and their personalities say Habs will win. I would say 75% . The key Carey Price ! It's just like they said that Schneider was gone for the season and then shows up against the Bruins and the last game with the Pens. Either the Montreal media or Habs marketing likes to play with our heads or they are really stupid letting us know Schneider's shoulder is on the verge of blowing up.
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC[/QUOTE]

Who picked the Habs to win?  Every panellist on RDS's "L'antichambre" picked Boston to win the series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Who picked the Habs to win?  Every panellist on RDS's "L'antichambre" picked Boston to win the series.
    Posted by Rich1168[/QUOTE]

Randy Tieman, Mitch Melnick, Brian Wilde etc....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and 2 out of 3 on the morning show .

[QUOTE]Who picked the Habs to win?  Every panellist on RDS's "L'antichambre" picked Boston to win the series.
    Posted by Rich1168[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well on the internet on a Montreal radio show all day they've been stating that it all depends on Price. Remember Steve Penney ?
    As a Bruins fan I hope this gets to Price,  like he needs more pressure.
    Now, Kennedy97 I thought you were a Bruins fan ? 
    You gave all those points on your post on what the Bruins need to do to win this series.

[QUOTE]Hey, I love the Habs and all, but you could go broke betting on Carey Price. He's got all the tools, but no consistency (not surprising for a 2nd year player).  If he's the key to the series, I like the Habs chances even less. Ken Dryden and Patrick Roy were awesome and all, but those kind of heroics don't come along all the time. Expecting that out of Price is asking way too much out of the kid.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

how funny  some thoughts here.....to elsonic: i never felt being a troll nor any other .....names if you know i am saying, if you dont like my shelties,it,s up to you mate.  but  ill tell you something regarding my doggies, in case that you didnt know, difference between these two and trolls? they are genuines which is some fans here are not!