Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre

Just awesome to see the refs have the b*lls to start calling diving penalties as a standalone penalty.   I really think that diving should be a 5 minute major- it is just a slap in the face to the integrity of the sport.

The Lapierre hat trick - 2 diving penalties and a goal!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre

In Response to Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre:
    Just awesome to see the refs have the b*lls to start calling diving penalties as a standalone penalty.
    Posted by RascalHoudi

in montreal of all places!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

wow!  without the trippin penalty that usually comes with it.....wonder who the ref was & if it was the same 1 on all 3 diving calls? that would be a good start to stoppin this,but would love to see a 10 min misconduct thrown in there.....a great way to play this great game honestly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

NHL Network guys last night were ripping on Habs for diving---Lapierre especially.  Caps coach called them the Montreal Floppers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is the only reason I think the Habs will lose game7.
    For the first time they will how it feels when the refs are against them. NHL wants the Caps to pass.
    For argument sake,  I read that the Habs got not 1 , not 2 but 3 diving calls against in the playoffs ???? Something is not right. 
    If you recall game 1 in OT , Gionta has a clear breakaway and was clearly tripped from behind,  NO CALL ! It's the bizarro world .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

www.twitter.com/JeffMarek

"Who else wishes Max Lapierre would have dove when he came out for his 3nd star nod?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre:
    www.twitter.com/JeffMarek   "Who else wishes Max Lapierre would have dove when he came out for his 3nd star nod?"
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Good one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Habs olympics.... now diving, Maxim Lapierre:
    www.twitter.com/JeffMarek   "Who else wishes Max Lapierre would have dove when he came out for his 3nd star nod?"
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Nice laugh SanDog! Very funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lapierre is probably the player I dislike the most after Cooke ...I have never saw him dropping the gloves and he always has that smile when he is face to face with an opponent meaning he has no fear at all ....what I dont understand is nobody yet punched him in the face and brake a few teeths so he would stop smiling.....and believe it or not he use to live in our condo buiding before he built his new house....I should have done it myself...(punch him in the face) ...but than he could have taken me to court for child abuse

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010