Heard on french TV Network TVA Hossa in Boston for $100MM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

as much as i would love to see hossa as a bruin.... THIS WOULD NOT BE A SMART MOVE!!! if this is true we over paid WAY TOO MUCH!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tank0r. Show tank0r's posts

And I heard the Habs signed Sundin, Campbell and Sakic.  Why do people make such stupid posts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

haha we'll see about that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quirkstre. Show quirkstre's posts

don't screw with me man if you are right about you wouldbecome my most favorite person of the year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Anyone familiar with Alexei Yashin knows that contract would not end well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

the more i think about it, that would be a good deal.. we have so many good young players that if they develop the way they should, we can sacrifice 8 mil a year for an experienced captain. Hossa has at least another 5-7 years in him.. It's worth it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

thats just a frenchman scewing with you...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

[Quote]the more i think about it, that would be a good deal.. we have so many good young players that if they develop the way they should, we can sacrifice 8 mil a year for an experienced captain. Hossa has at least another 5-7 years in him.. It's worth it.[/Quote]

Why pay someone for 12 if hes only got 5-7 left in the tank?  Dont get me wrong, I think Hossa is a great player and would be a good addition, but not at that cost.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

because he'd be an integral part of the team for those 5-7 years... and he'd be a big part in developing other players, and building the city's morale of this team.... i think it's a good long term investment, maybe not in the sense of having a top NHL player for 12 years in a row, but in the sense of making this team a contender now and in the future

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

because he'd be an integral part of the team for those 5-7 years... and he'd be a big part in developing other players, and building the city's morale of this team.... i think it's a good long term investment, maybe not in the sense of having a top NHL player for 12 years in a row, but in the sense of making this team a contender now and in the future

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Don't think it's 12 years @ $100mill, more like 9 for $80mill...what i been told anyways.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

What? only 3 repeats?....c'mon now, LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

its a 20 year $160M contract, after his palying days, he becomes Asst to Asst. GM...LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from quirkstre. Show quirkstre's posts

anyone know when this will be announced? today, tonight, tommorrow, in an hour?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

probably an hour or so after the deal is made... if it is made

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

I don't believe any of that crap, I wouldn't be getting your hopes up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from quirkstre. Show quirkstre's posts

not the big free agents sundin, jagr, campbell they haven't signed yet either.