Heartwarming Tim Thomas article!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleacherReport. Show BleacherReport's posts

http://media.canada.com/fae0b6fd-d281-4d23-840e-569bef1c674c/tim.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Was that your other hab fan friends with the sign? Montreal will flood from the tears of a 1st round exit this year!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

And I suppose your an athiast too ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allypk. Show allypk's posts

[Quote]Why diss the habs they are and always will be the greatest team of all time. I get sick of posters always dragging my habs through the mud. They have won way more cups and had many more hall of famers then beantown ever will. They made hockey so get off thier backs now.[/Quote]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allypk. Show allypk's posts

[Quote]Why diss the habs they are and always will be the greatest team of all time. I get sick of posters always dragging my habs through the mud. They have won way more cups and had many more hall of famers then beantown ever will. They made hockey so get off thier backs now.[/Quote]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allypk. Show allypk's posts

TO ALL HABS FANS:...The voting in this years ALLSTAR GAME means you no longer get to call yourselfs the ELITE OF HOCKEY...what you Frogs did was a TOTAL embassment to ALL MOntreal fans and ALL HOCKEY FANS everywhere.... and to think I used to beleive that Montreal Fans knew hockey....GAGGGGGG.....WRETCHHHHHHHHHH.....BARFFFFFFFFFFFF...... MONTREAL FANS ARE NOTHING BUT BALLOTT STUFFING IDIOTS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

pretty funny picture though

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

You can't be too intelligent if you are expecting to find nice comments about the Canadiens on a bulletin board made for Boston Bruins fans.

You might just as well go on a Christian website and expect to find Satan glorified.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

Aren't you the toolbag that suggested trading Kessel for a #4 d-man? Figures. Go stuff a ballot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

To all Canadian fans: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are forever an embracement for the ballot stuffing... You have lost all respect as hockey fans forevermore. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Hey hey goodbye

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Bunch of kids i'm ashame to be from Boston sometimes

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]
    embracement [/Quote]

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

PLEASE DON'T SING TOO SOON, WE ARE IN FIRST PLACE RIGHT NOW AND IT'S VERY PLEASANT AND FUN BUT WAIT TILL THE END OF THE SEASON BEFORE SCREAMING VICTORY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW , DON'T LET OTHERS THE CHANCE TO LAUGH AT US... ENJOY RIGHT NOW AND PLEASE WAIT...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

[Quote]Yes we Canadians out thought you losers on the all star ballot to. To bad the US is to dumb to think this up. as far as kessell he is the most over rated player in the nhl and only scores because of savard he is slow and makes poor judgements and the bruins need some defense as was proved the last game in the 5-1 win over the thrashers.[/Quote]

Kessel is too slow?
    B's win 5-1 and need defense?
    you really out-thought us this time!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

that's okay. he probably flops at golf too.