Help with bruins items

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

Help with bruins items

hey guys,long time bruin fan living in montreal,i come down 2 3 times a year for games and love, i support this team till the end. Last year making it to the second round was winning the cup for me,lol, Well guys i try and load up on all bruins stuff when i come down,shirts,flags and all the other stuff. Here in montreal they only sell crapnadians bull****, i was wondering if anyone knows a store in beantown that sells bruins stuff for dogs,(leashes,jerseys and bruins beds) i ve seen them here but only for the crapnadians and they cant order bruins stuff,anyone know of any store?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Re: Help with bruins items

In Response to Help with bruins items:
    [QUOTE]hey guys,long time bruin fan living in montreal,i come down 2 3 times a year for games and love, i support this team till the end. Last year making it to the second round was winning the cup for me,lol, Well guys i try and load up on all bruins stuff when i come down,shirts,flags and all the other stuff. Here in montreal they only sell crapnadians bull****, i was wondering if anyone knows a store in beantown that sells bruins stuff for dogs,(leashes,jerseys and bruins beds) i ve seen them here but only for the crapnadians and they cant order bruins stuff,anyone know of any store?
    Posted by theomich[/QUOTE]

Ebay is your best bet for that stuff.
    Here is an example
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSTON-BRUINS-PET-SET-DOG-LEASH-COLLAR-ID-SMALL_W0QQitemZ120372296421QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item1c06bf7ae5&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Help with bruins items:
    [QUOTE]hey guys,long time bruin fan living in montreal,i come down 2 3 times a year for games and love, i support this team till the end. Last year making it to the second round was winning the cup for me,lol, Well guys i try and load up on all bruins stuff when i come down,shirts,flags and all the other stuff. Here in montreal they only sell crapnadians bull****, i was wondering if anyone knows a store in beantown that sells bruins stuff for dogs,(leashes,jerseys and bruins beds) i ve seen them here but only for the crapnadians and they cant order bruins stuff,anyone know of any store?
    Posted by theomich[/QUOTE]

There's tons of stuff on eBay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

By the way, I'm still searching for someone who would sell the posters that were given in the TD Banknorth last season, like "The perfect Sturm" and "Lord of the rinks".

I didn't find 'em on ebay.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from intrinsecus. Show intrinsecus's posts

In Response to Re: Help with bruins items:
    [QUOTE]By the way, I'm still searching for someone who would sell the posters that were given in the TD Banknorth last season, like "The perfect Sturm" and "Lord of the rinks". I didn't find 'em on ebay.....
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

Perfect Sturm was the season previous but they had some extras last season. I've got extras of the Bruise Brothers and The Goaltender.