Horton close to being a Bruin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: Horton close to being a Bruin?

I'm pretty sure the panthers have bugged PC to give up their 2nd round pick + say Ryder for Horton and the Third round pick.

PC may have counter offered Wheeler, Savard or Bergeron +15th pick for Horton and the third pick.

Florida MAY just bite because even though Fowler,Gudbranson, Gormley someday could be great defensemens they are not ready right now and tallon wants to win right now.

Florida is a team that keeps getting high draft picks but by the time each peak the ones earlier just get sick and tired of losing and want to leave. Thats why its imporant to try to get some vets to build a winning atmosphere

Columbus is in the same boat.

The good thing about choosing the Bruins as a trading partner is that they have a some good vets on the team (with experience doing well in the regular season at least), plus get to offer the 15th pick where you can still get a top notch prospect

Should be crazy in the next up coming weeks. Don't be suprised if one of Bergeron and Savard is dealt in addition

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Horton close to being a Bruin?:
    In Response to Re: Horton close to being a Bruin? : If they trade him after tricking him into signing the qualifying offer, it'll be GM suidice for sure, and no one will ever sign in Boston ever again.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Understood but can you give us plebeians an example.  I will humbly concede if you can prove your point.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I don't think Savard would be included in a deal to Florida because they have said since the deadline they want big strong bruising players to replace the soft unmotivated players.  While Savard is a good player, he doesn't fit into that mold.
    They won't get the third pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

I don't think Savard would be included in a deal to Florida because they have said since the deadline they want big strong bruising players to replace the soft unmotivated players.  While Savard is a good player, he doesn't fit into that mold. They won't get the third pick. 
    Posted by derrickmorin

"they want big strong brusing players to replace the soft unmotivated players"         Why do they want to trade Ryder, whoops i mean Horton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

NAS, what makes you so great that everyone but you is wrong and you can rip anyone you want? I like reading a lot of your posts, they make sense. But there's a ton of people on here that also make sense in their posts, and all I see is you ripping them. The GM suicide thing isn't funny because your talking about qualifying offers and not contract extensions. So please just shut up about it. You should really consider listening to everyones opinions because I see a bunch of legitimate things on here. And please stop being so ignorant.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

Forget trying to give this guy any advice because he doesn't take any. Hands down winner of the most arrogant poster . His opinion is never wrong and if you don't believe this just ask him , he'll tell you so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UltimateBoston46. Show UltimateBoston46's posts

Check out this sports website if you're a Boston sports fan!

Leave some feedback and tell your friends if you like it!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Horton close to being a Bruin? : Understood but can you give us plebeians an example.  I will humbly concede if you can prove your point.  
    Posted by islamorada

No answer for you think it so bogus of a thought.  The next level of thinking would to compare the exact scenario to the corporate world outside of hockey.  If a person working for a large corporation is told that his/her salary will be the same as the year before, that person has a right to move to another corporation or field. 

Now let us take Boychuk.  If his agent is asking for x amount of money beyond the qualifying offer and the team refuses, then the agent and Boychuk would not like the team!  Now if this player was traded. Yes, his contract is the qualifying offer, yet, he is playing for a team that would want him to play.  If he plays well then the new team will offer and extended contract the following year.  

Now, the Bruins may be the first to do so but other teams would likely to follow.  The players union and agents may be scream as you believe "OMG, the Bruins are a horrable organization".  I ask only is it over the qualifying offer or for the fact he was traded. The reality is the player gets the same money, and is playing presumably for a team that wants him to play.  Such is the corporate world. Check Patriot Logan Mankins, although a different sport, it is a business!