Hossa Appears To Be Joining the Bruins on July 1st

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

June 30th 2008;

Bobby Mckenzie...TSN analyst and probably best mind in hockey today announced today on the show OTR that he fully expects Marian Hossa to go to Boston tomorrow.

Citing reasons:  Hossa remains close friends with both Chara and Savard. As well, Boston has some of the best playmakers in the game in Savard, Bergeron and Krejci and no finisher. Hossa = best available finisher. He says the word is out that Boston is trying to shed salary or find some way to sign the big winger tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

I really hope the bruins sign Hossa!! Idk if they can afford campbell & hossa but redden would be a good fit also!@

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Cambell AND Hossa?...calm down guys! easy on Chia!!!

Poor man probably feels like he has a knife to his throat on the edge of the Boston Harbor..." Hey Baldy!, You better sign Hossa and Cambell OR ESLE!!!!!"

That would be similar to the Chara / Savard deal. Who knows, anything can happen. Hossa might sign with the Kings and surprise us all, lol hope not...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Whoa whoa whoa...Boston doesnt have near that kind of free money to play with! With trades and buyouts Boston can get under the cap and have 3million or so wiggle room and STILL obtain a guy like Hossa. It just means they have to settle on the youth defense corps to step up to the plate. I know Chiarelli said he wants a quality goal scorer and a puck moving defenseman...but at this point I just dont see him getting both and everyone knows which one is more important to the success of this team.

You can fully expect Boston to attempt at a splash...but it wont be a cannoball boys and girls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Doitbruins. Show Doitbruins's posts

McKenzie's reasons are the same as many and the reasons why I created this membername in the first place.  Do it Bruins, sign Hossa!  Here's hoping it works out and I know I'll be at the Garden in person to cheer them on for the first time in years.  If they can get Redden too that would be amazing, but I'll be shocked if it's anyone more than Hossa.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

Agreed......IF we were to sign Hossa,that would be pretty much it for the cap space. Seriously. Not to bash on you fans,cause i'm a fan also,but you guys are dreaming if that we can get more than Hossa.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Doitbruins. Show Doitbruins's posts

Please let it be like two years ago and we all see what we want to see on the scroll at ESPN News at Midnight as it shouts out breaking news Hossa joins the Bruins!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

jersey # 18 is available

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Who cares what Bob MacKenzie says...just wait...the Bruins are stuppid to pay Hossa 6-7-8 milliona year. It's bad econonomics because there defense is still suspect...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

for what its worth... Eklund is now saying that Boston is the front runner for Hossa.  with a E3 rating.  E1 is lowest, E5 is done deal.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Eklund has been called out repeatedly by NHL GM's for having no basis for any of his rumors and reports. Completely made up malarky. Just thought you might want to know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

Id love to see them sign hossa but I wouldnt mind seening them sing vrabata either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Doitbruins. Show Doitbruins's posts

And by the way the Pitt papers are saying Hossa is the #1 priority for the Pens.  They seem to want to give him less to play with Crosby, which is the only reason he's testing free angency at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jwile20vt. Show Jwile20vt's posts

If no one else has heard or seen ... Post has reported Bruins going to offer 12yr/100mill total , breaks down to 8.3yr/12 years

I had to slap myself when I just rolled over and read this

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Not so fast. Chara a friend, he played with Savard ...BIG DEAL!!!!

With these guys, it's ALWAYS about the $$$$

[Quote]

jersey # 18 is available

[/Quote]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Tampa is insane...you pay a guy all that money and he has only scored 87 goals over a five year period...INSANITY />>>>

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

And the FED said that Inflation has not effected the country's economy...LOL