How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated?

I say 6 games. Rask will steal 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

Re: How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated?

12, they win the first round against Buffalo in six, then lose to the Caps in six.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lextone. Show lextone's posts

Bruins will get swept if they play Pittsburgh. The Bruins are light years away from being anything close to the Penguins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

If we play Buffalo I'm saying we take it in six.  Pittsburg would win in 4 or 5.  Devils would win 6 or 7.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

I'll be generous and say 5.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefebvre33. Show Lefebvre33's posts

In Response to Re: How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated?:
    If we play Buffalo I'm saying we take it in six.  
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Boston Bruins fan

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

If we play Buffalo I'm saying we take it in six.  Pittsburg would win in 4 or 5.  Devils would win 6 or 7.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

i would say that's about right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDelReport. Show TheDelReport's posts

Wooooo!!! Playoff bound, gotta love it... I don't know what to expect, but I'm glad we get to watch more hockey... Recap is up http://thedelreport.com/

Here we go Bruins! Here we go!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated?:
    I say 6 games. Rask will steal 2
    Posted by MiesterBruinmaker

Why can't people just enjoy the fact we are in, post your poll later, or better yet, not at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

the bruins clinch and the board lights up with trolls

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to How many game will it take before Bruins are eliminated? : Why can't people just enjoy the fact we are in, post your poll later, or better yet, not at all.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Agreed!  I think the Bruins have playing better lately and may go far in the playoffs this year.  I always try to remain optimistic until they are eliminated.  Last year it was enjoyable to watch the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics win games on the same night.  Even though none of them won the championship last year.   I am hoping that  we have the same outcome this year, (at least for several games).    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

the bruins clinch and the board lights up with trolls
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

how many posts does one need to post before they are not considered a 'troll'???  do you win a prize because you have like 50 more posts than me?  or do i win because i've been posting for 3 years longer than you?  everybody is a 'newbie' at some point.  trolls are not the issue.  what people decide to post is what matters.  whether someone has 3 posts or 300 posts is irrevelant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

How can you start a poll or ask this question when you don't even know who they are playing--- STUPID!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

This team could go far.  Goaltending is EVERYTHING in the playoffs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

If they are to be eliminated, it would take 4 wins in one round by the opposition, what an idjut.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

just want to see how Rask handles himself in playoff pressure. that reason alone is why i'm thrilled the B's made the playoffs. plus whatever people think about Mgt,every player and  coach deserve some credit for getting this team into the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

Jalvis.

I apologize if you thought my post was directed towards you. I did not single you out. Nor did i ever question the amounts of posts either one of us has. The troll comment was thrown out for the poll question itself, which allowed no option for winning, and the sheep pic that replied to tuukkainnet's post.

Let me clue you in. a troll is someone in a forum that posts garbage to get a reaction. Usually someone that knows nothing about the team, but often thinks they do.  Trolls are, id say safe to say, 98% negative, and get an hard-on thinking about people getting angry about something they posted.

To finish.. a troll has nothing to do with how long someone has been a fan. If people want to jump on the bruins wagon now, thats fine, cause we are still no where close to the pink hatters that fill fenway. thank god. and i am comfortable saying this because, no matter what happens, the bruins will be the step child of boston sports for atleast the next 10-15 years. real bruins fans should enjoy this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Jalvis. I apologize if you thought my post was directed towards you. I did not single you out. Nor did i ever question the amounts of posts either one of us has. The troll comment was thrown out for the poll question itself, which allowed no option for winning, and the sheep pic that replied to tuukkainnet's post. Let me clue you in. a troll is someone in a forum that posts garbage to get a reaction. Usually someone that knows nothing about the team, but often thinks they do.  Trolls are, id say safe to say, 98% negative, and get an hard-on thinking about people getting angry about something they posted. To finish.. a troll has nothing to do with how long someone has been a fan. If people want to jump on the bruins wagon now, thats fine, cause we are still no where close to the pink hatters that fill fenway. thank god. and i am comfortable saying this because, no matter what happens, the bruins will be the step child of boston sports for atleast the next 10-15 years. real bruins fans should enjoy this.
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

fair enough.  but i am on the bandwagon.  and have been for a long time.  i'm not going anywhere.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Wouldn't it make sense to see who they're playing before looking to see how far they'll go (as opposed to the negative nature of the title and when they're knocked out)?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

None, they win the cup!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Another stupid thread!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

Re: How many games will it take before Bruins are eliminated?

5 games

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: How many games will it take before Bruins are eliminated?

In Response to Re: How many games will it take before Bruins are eliminated?:
    5 games
    Posted by BarfBagBilly

nah your're wrong Bruins in 6 not 5 ....duh

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win the cup ....(what a moron ! ) 2 Stanley Cups in a row

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

Vanek scares the you know what out of me.

Sabres in 5 or 7...