How the Bruins win Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

How the Bruins win Game 7

I think if the Bruins can change a few things in Game 7 they will win this series.  I know some of you will say yeah they need to score but I think a few other things may help that.

1. The Crowd - The Garden has to be loud and intimadating.  Act like the 7th man and hopefully the Bruins can feed off that at home.  If being at home with a hostile crowd can't motivate them then they don't deserve to move on.

2. Neutralize the Flyers speed - It is obvious that they are killing us with their speed (ie Briere) so we need to hit them at every opportunity we have.  They will wear down.  Make them pay for setting up in front of Rask.

3. Score!!! - Get traffic in front of Leighton.  They need to score on the dirty goals by mixing it up in front of the Flyers net. The finese game went out the window with Krejci's injury.  Bang bodies get rebounds and the points need to get the shots from the blue line through.  Actually for all the crap Wideman gets he was the only one last night that was shooting consistantly.

4. Bergeron - Forget the A on his jersey it should be a C.  Sorry Chara you have moments but Bergie defines hussle.  He is one of the best faceoff men and 2 way forwards in the game.  He deserves the C.  He has to be big in Game 7.

I am still confidant they can pull this out and a Habs/Bruins Eastern Conference Finals will be awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: How the Bruins win Game 7

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

What the Bruins Need to do to Win Game 7:

1. Score more goals that the Flyers.
    2. See #1.

What they thought they needed to do to win games 5-6:

1. Show up.
    2. --?--
    3. Celebrate victory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Give the Flyers credit.  The boy from Franklin (Laviolette) has done and outstanding job making adjustments.  I am concerned the Bruins are unable to get quality scoring chances since Krejci was injured. 

The Bruins are stuck passing the puck around the perimeter in the offensive zone.  As soon as a Bruin defender gets the puck, he is immediately challenged by a Flyer forward.  This was the same method employed by the Hurricanes to beat the Bruins last year. 

I am not sure CJ has the ability to make adjustments with the current Bruins roster.  We are offensively challenged.  I am praying for a "fluke" go or two in Game 7 and a hot Goalie.  GO BRUINS!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Tuukka Rask - he has to steal one!

Patrice Bergeron - he can be and needs to be a force.

Mark Recchi - a goal or two like the closing seconds of Game 4.

Zdeno Chara - he needs to be a human wrecking ball in our zone - no Flyer should be allowed to stand anywhere near Rask's crease.

Mark Stuart - ditto.

Mark Savard - he needs to be more creative in general and more creative off the half boards.

Blake Wheeler - he should be benched and replaced by Marchand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chara & Rask will be the best players on the ice tonigh .....Miro -Bergeron-Recchi and Wheel will each score one goal

BRUINS 4  Flyers 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: How the Bruins win Game 7:
    Chara & Rask will be the best players on the ice tonigh .....Miro -Bergeron-Recchi and Wheel will each score one goal BRUINS 4  Flyers 1
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Go Blake Wheeler!  Seriously ... go Blake Wheeler!  Time to show what you can really do - I'd love to eat my words.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

They aren't going to do any of these things. What makes anyone think they can suddenly show heart. Same old Bruins. They are cooked. 5-0 Flyers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Blake Wheeler couldn't find the back of the net with a map and a compass. He has about as much chance of scoring a goal as my 93 year old grandmother, and most days she doesn't even know her own name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Bench the mediocre tooka risky and start the veteran Thomas. Tookka risk has been a liability with his early soft goals by making a poor offensive team play from behind. Dont take my word just look at his playoff stats they are far from great!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonb1969. Show jasonb1969's posts

TAKE THE CROWN, DONT TAINT THE TOWN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: How the Bruins win Game 7:
    Blake Wheeler couldn't find the back of the net with a map and a compass. He has about as much chance of scoring a goal as my 93 year old grandmother, and most days she doesn't even know her own name.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Tell her she's Phil Esposito.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

A wildly stupid prediction from a nervous but still willing to B-lieve Bruins fan:

Bruins get the winning goal tonight from a guy who's scored exactly zero goals this season: Andrew Ference.