I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NEELY IS BOSS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NEELY IS BOSS!

It is time to stick up for our players and not turn the other cheek .  I am sure that Cam will let CJ know about this . You can not let players like Bergy Savard and Krejci get run over and seriously hurt and not answer the bell. This is a serious problem with CJ's coaching and I am sure that it will be addressed. WORLDS GREATEST BRUIN'S FAN DAMGOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NEELEY IS BOSS!

Careful!  Many all-knowing posters here have used their abilities to determine that Neely is simply a figurehead, and won't really be doing much more than selling tickets.  They'll apply common knowledge and use a few instances and statements, but in the end, offer not a shread of evidence to add any validity to their claim.

Like sharks to blood in the water, I expect this to blow up with posts of Chiarelli's autonomy, the club's lack of a President over the past few years, Neely lack of experience, there being little difference between the President and the Vice President and many other posts that will, in the end, prove nothing.

Ok, fellas, let's hear it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NEELEY IS BOSS!:
    [QUOTE]Careful!  Many all-knowing posters here have used their abilities to determine that Neely is simply a figurehead, and won't really be doing much more than selling tickets.  They'll apply common knowledge and use a few instances and statements, but in the end, offer not a shread of evidence to add any validity to their claim. Like sharks to blood in the water, I expect this to blow up with posts of Chiarelli's autonomy, the club's lack of a President over the past few years, Neely lack of experience, there being little difference between the President and the Vice President and many other posts that will, in the end, prove nothing. Ok, fellas, let's hear it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
       You seem to have this part covered

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I've been glad that Neely joined up when he did. He added some fire to those box seats. However, does anyone have any idea how the Bruins executive suite works? How does Neely interact with Chiarelli or Charley Jacobs? Is there some hidden organization chart that identifies who does what?? Is this management by consensus or what? What is Bunning's role? How about Don Sweney? Do they work under Peter's direction or under Cam's?? Who establishes the goals[ no pun intended].? Who makes the decisions?/ Any thoughts from all of you erudite commentators??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

For the greatest Bruins fan. You could of at least spelt Neely correct in your headline.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

I don't see how being a great player automatically equates to being a great executive.  I'm happy Neely is in the position he's in, but the jury's out on his ability to lead a team.  We've won nothing and until we do, I'm saving my pats on the back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

posts that will, in the end, prove nothing. Ok, fellas, let's hear it. Posted by Not-A-Shot

You seem to have this part covered

^This In Stereo!

Having any Bruin legend as part of the organization to help is fine by me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from degolds. Show degolds's posts

[QUOTE]Careful!  Many all-knowing posters here have used their abilities to determine that Neely is simply a figurehead, and won't really be doing much more than selling tickets.  They'll apply common knowledge and use a few instances and statements, but in the end, offer not a shread of evidence to add any validity to their claim. Like sharks to blood in the water, I expect this to blow up with posts of Chiarelli's autonomy, the club's lack of a President over the past few years, Neely lack of experience, there being little difference between the President and the Vice President and many other posts that will, in the end, prove nothing. Ok, fellas, let's hear it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE                                                                  You seem to be on top of things reguarding Neely's job description, You tell us what are Neely's duties.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I personally don't know or care what role Neely has as long as he has some influence on how the team morphs into a team and by that I mean that each player is accountable to the other. The B's have a sufficient number of enforcers and I expect them to police the ice as a means of protecting the less physical players from getting abused. If Neely can provide influence in that area, I'd be ecstatic.
    Exibit -A- ...To watch Michael Ryder turn away after Saavy got nailed is unacceptable as a team member. There needs to be accountability.. ..

I'm in a motorcycle club and we are a brotherhood.. no one and I me no one is by themselves... we stand up for our brothers..win, lose or draw..end of story

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

Neely WILL not let this team get pushed around or let its stars get hammered without retibution.  If they do expect new players to take their place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NEELEY IS BOSS!:
    [QUOTE]It is time to stick up for our players and not turn the other cheek .  I am sure that Cam will let CJ know about this . You an not let players like Bergy Savard and Krejci get run over and seriously hurt and not answer the bell. This is a serious problem with CJ's coaching and I am sure that it will be addressed. WORLDS GREATEST BRUIN'S FAN DAMGOOD
    Posted by damgood[/QUOTE]

Neely's been working for the Bruins for years. Why would he now all of a sudden "let CJ know about this"?

As others have noted, we have no clue at all what Neely does or doesn't do. For all we know, he's talking to Julien every day. Or maybe he talks to him once a week. Or not at all. Who knows?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

Judge the organization and everyone in it by the product they put on the ice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Neely has already shown that he's a 'hands on' executive by lacing the skates and showing Looch a thing or 2. Please don't tell me he won't have influence. Any Bruin follower that has watched him punch walls and tear out his hair in the box seats knows he won't be passive. Might even wring someone's neck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

+1