Idiot trolls...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrenchieMcKnuckles. Show FrenchieMcKnuckles's posts

Idiot trolls...

Ruins fans are just like the Ruins themselves, THEY ALWAYS ADMIT DEFEAT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Idiot trolls...

You can tell that the Bruins are winning because Chowdahhead is bumping up old threads around game time.

Must be a sad, lonely existence. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Idiot trolls...:
    [QUOTE]Ruins fans are just like the Ruins themselves, THEY ALWAYS ADMIT DEFEAT!!!
    Posted by FrenchieMcKnuckles[/QUOTE]
    Oh look,Miller has another new identity.And this one likes to troll Bruins sites too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Idiot trolls...:
    [QUOTE]Ruins fans are just like the Ruins themselves, THEY ALWAYS ADMIT DEFEAT!!!
    Posted by FrenchieMcKnuckles[/QUOTE]

Wow.  It seems Miller is so unbelievably desperate for attention that after he leaves the board he creates a new account for trolling.  And this time he proves he's a Scabs fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In order to get rid of what is bothering many of us, a panel would have to be created and vote on what is relevant and what is not.

Every time Thomas does something well, we have fools who create threads about trading him.   Every time Kessel does anything, we have fools who create threads about his greatness.  Which is worse?  Which is relevant?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot trolls...:
    [QUOTE]In order to get rid of what is bothering many of us, a panel would have to be created and vote on what is relevant and what is not. Every time Thomas does something well, we have fools who create threads about trading him.   Every time Kessel does anything, we have fools who create threads about his greatness.  Which is worse?  Which is relevant?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

So stop posting on these old threads !  The moron  that bumped and scavenged this thread up (and has been for the last week or so) , bumps up the thread and once any relevant poster answers  he/she deletes and removes any evidence of himself/herself.  Now the post is "legit"  in that twisted mind .
    Just report with description " others". 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Idiot trolls... : So stop posting on these old threads !  The moron  that bumped and scavenged this thread up (and has been for the last week or so) , bumps up the thread and once any relevant poster answers  he/she deletes and removes any evidence of himself/herself.  Now the post is "legit"  in that twisted mind . Just report with description " others". 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

LOL

They got me this time.  Normally I see it, but this one is actually relevant today. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Idiot trolls... : Please let me call you the "Waaaah-mbulance !" Are you "declaring defeat" just like that 3-0, 3-0 playoff team of yours did this past Spring ? Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I thought you said you were leaving?
    You posted this in another thread 5 days ago 

Actually, it means Habs are currently #1 overall in the NHL standings, baby !

Anyways, looks like Seguin is staying so as promised, I am outta here !

Don't miss me too much !

Are you just a liar now? Gonna ignore me hoping the truth goes away? Coward.